ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling on FLO tonight 7-25

Vito Arujau vs Sammy Alvarez - 140 Pounds
Jack Mueller vs Roman Bravo-Young - 137 Pounds
Darrion Caldwell vs Luke Pletcher - 149 Pounds
David Taylor vs Myles Martin - 200 Pounds
Kyle Dake vs Frank Chamizo - 79 Kilograms

Pre-match show starts at 6:40pm CT on Flo. Wrestling starts at 7:00pm.

Vito- points could go up quick rolling around
RBY- Mueller is a rider. This is freestyle
Caldwell- show me a spladle on a stumpy man!
Taylor- at 200LBs Taylor by tech
Chamizo- I kinda wish someone would beat Dake to humble him up a bit before Worlds.

Good lineup, just wish there were more matches.

Reactions: IAChief32
No sunscreen outside in the direct sun, but sunglasses inside at the weigh-in? Dake is acting strange..

Hahahahahahahaha what a damn joke flo is. They have an event people want to watch then they shit it down their leg. Now that they don’t have right to big ten wrestling live duals, they won’t have my sub any more.

Reactions: Grass
Push out Vito 1-0
Vito in on a shot. OB 2-0
Vito trys a chest wrap. Sammy lifts Vito over to his back for 4 points. Failed Challenge Vito. 5-3 Sammy
End of 1

Last edited:
Can’t get the site up on 3 separate devices. All other websites pulling up fine. Looks like flo has done it again.

TD Vito.. 5-5 I missed some action cause of my wild son... 11-5 Vito push out 12-5
Vito takes Alvarez to his back for 4. 16-5 TF

my stream worked phenomenally I must say however...

Side note- I'm pumped to watch the Metcalf documentary on Flo..

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Sorry for everyone out there with no event. I logged in on the flo app 30 mins prior to the event on my roku stick and havent had a single hiccup. Hope they get this figured out sooner than later.

This is a bit ridiculous. C’mon Flo, get your act together. Haven’t had connection issues, but no action and a big loop of commercials and commercial breaks. At least show something or have the announcers discuss upcoming matches or something. Anything.

Unfortunately when you’re pretty much the only game in town, they can get by despite a history of “technical difficulties” and laughable attempts at announcing live events.

ADVERTISEMENT