ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling on FLO tonight 7-25

"I'm lax until you **** with me"

"I think you're going to see Luke Pletcher do down like a sack of potatoes"

- Dairy-on

Pletcher with heavy hands early. Caldwell head slapping.
Calwell gets a pushout. 1-0

Pletcher with his arse towards the center. Looking active. Td Luke. Up 3-1 with a shot clock violation on DC. End of 1

step out DC.
TD Luke. UP 5-2
Dairy-on looking a bit slow now.
1:00 min left

:30 to go

DC tries for a flying squirrel with 10 sec left and lands on his back

Luke wins 9-2

Lugo>Caldwell

Reactions: Chuck C
Taylor in a shot. OB 1-0
DT in on another shot off the whistle. TD 3-1
DT in on a double, now single TD- 5-0
Another quick TD 7-0
And another... 9-0

Taylor just mauled him..

11-0 TF Wow.

Downey would have put up a better fight. Miles Martin's dad continues his nightmares

Taylor calling out Sadulaev for a match! Way confident right now!! Gilman sharing some of that crazy eye with DT apparently

Last edited:
Main event.. Here we go!

Dake aggressive early. Heavy hands. Passivity warning on Frank.

No score 1 min left. Chamizo up 1-0 on shot clock point. Dake barely gets a pushout up1-1 end of 1

Clock malfunction? Waiting for start of 2nd.

Dake coming hard. Frank in on a shot... up 3-1 on a exposure. Dake reversal 3-2. Gut wrech.. 4-3 Dake. 1:30 left

Frank looking a bit tired. Waiting for his shot... 30 sec left.. Dake backing up. 10 secs. Frank in on a shot no TD. Good defense.

Dake wins 4-3. Good match

Thats it for tonight! Wish there were more matches but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Dake is the best in the world at 74 or 79 right now. Jmo
Such a smart wrestler.

All you have to look at with Taylor is could Nickal beat Yaz, not happening. I don't think Yaz will ever beat Taylor.

Sidakov and JB both disagree.

Dake was wrestling a 74KG dude at his (Dake's) World Championship weight (79KG).
Well he's a two time world champion. I guess we will have to see. It was before Dakes World Championships that JB beat him.
JB can't take him now.
Why are you so confident Sidakov can take him? Dake doesn't seem to lose in the last several years.
Fact is JB is getting old.

Last edited:
could tell chamizo was carrying 10 extra pounds,that he would shed in a normal match. looked to me like dake was doing some mouth breathing at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT