ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling on FLO tonight 7-25

I wouldn't bet against Taylor.
I believe i would if it happend at Worlds. Sadulaev is one of the best I've ever watched. I believe it would be close however. I would take Taylor in a non world/ Olympic event in the USA however.

Well he's a two time world champion. I guess we will have to see. It was before Dakes World Championships that JB beat him.
JB can't take him now.
Why are you so confident Sidakov can take him? Dake doesn't seem to lose in the last several years.
Fact is JB is getting old.

Well there is the fact that JB is 7-1 against Dake, I dunno

Reactions: TarpHawk
Taylor calling out Sadulaev for a match! Way confident right now!! Gilman sharing some of that crazy eye with DT apparently
Would of loved to seen that in 2016. Unfortunately Sadulaev is way to damn big for him now. Just as Taylor is now a full size 86kg. Sadulaev is a full size 97.

Reactions: pumpdog20
Would of loved to seen that in 2016. Unfortunately Sadulaev is way to damn big for him now. Just as Taylor is now a full size 86kg. Sadulaev is a full size 97.
Sadulaev is a famously small 97. He’s really a 92.

That was true 2 years ago. Sad hit the feed back since.
Did he really though? I thought I remembered hearing he weighed in significantly under at worlds last year. I remember seeing a picture of him weighing in at Russian nats at 95 kg, 4 lbs under.

I think he weighs between 210 and 220 depending on where he is in his training. That's pretty small for the weight.

Did he really though? I thought I remembered hearing he weighed in significantly under at worlds last year. I remember seeing a picture of him weighing in at Russian nats at 95 kg, 4 lbs under.

I think he weighs between 210 and 220 depending on where he is in his training. That's pretty small for the weight.

FTR, I agree with you. Think a reasonable catch weight could be met...However, he did get married which possibly accounted for his bump up to 97.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT