ADVERTISEMENT

WTF Moments! Thread

The best one today was some of the protesters where shoving a trash dumpster towards a barricade and they ran one of their fellow trashers over. It was great.

Talk about a WTF moment!! Crowd stops a FedEx truck, points a gun at the driver to steal the contents and the driver takes off dragging one of the people. Not for the weakhearted. Start about the 27min mark.

The optics of law enforcement Saturday nite in many places will only make this worse. It's remarkable what this country has become under current national leadership.

Talk about a WTF moment!! Crowd stops a FedEx truck, points a gun at the driver to steal the contents and the driver takes off dragging one of the people. Not for the weakhearted. Start about the 27min mark.

Is there more info than what's in this video? I don't see how you can conclude they were trying to steal stuff. It looked like they were trying to get him to back up because he had ran someone over.

What folks missed earlier in the confrontation between the old man and the cops....

Cop..."Hey, old man, wanna be on the 10 PM news?"

Old man... "Come any closer and I'll shove this cane up your ass".

Cop... "Maybe, but there's ten of us".

Old man... "Just for the record... I'm a retired police officer".

Cop's partner..."Boyz, we better pick him up".

LOL at this videos. Obviously many either lacking context, missing the whole video and or otherwise labeled with false claims/narratives.

Liberals once again destroying US cities and then playing the victim card.

Reactions: B1G
LOL at this videos. Obviously many either lacking context, missing the whole video and or otherwise labeled with false claims/narratives.

Can you construct for me, whole cloth as you see fit, the context you think justifies the cops shooting at the people on their porch in that video?

Don't let me down, I'm looking forward to this.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT