ADVERTISEMENT

WTT Challenge tournament

Cass had no desire to try to score from the front headlock position in the last 30 secs, was just looking to hold on

Reactions: eb05
Kid did ok. He took a loss but he has the the it factor. He will be the next crop.

I don't think anyone is questioning Starocci's skills. He is obviously one of the best in the country at 79kgs and still has plenty of time to keep improving.

But....

If you put out the things that he has on social media leading up to the tourny, there's gonna be some blowback when you lose 1st round.

I don't think anyone is questioning Starocci's skills. He is obviously one of the best in the country at 79kgs and still has plenty of time to keep improving.

But....

If you put out the things that he has on social media leading up to the tourny, there's gonna be some blowback when you lose 1st round.
Again…

Cass had no desire to try to score from the front headlock position in the last 30 secs, was just looking to hold on
Sadly, this sums up Hawkeye wrestling over the past decade. Used to be a trademark of the Hawks to HUSTLE AND SCORE from the front headlock, now it's hang on and wait for a stalemate, or worse yet, somehow manage to give up a score to the opponent.

undercover, why emphasize lost first round? who cares what round you lose when your goal is to win every round. He believes he's the best. I personally don't think he's far off.

• Haha
Reactions: Iowabandwagon
undercover, why emphasize lost first round? who cares what round you lose when your goal is to win every round. He believes he's the best. I personally don't think he's far off.
chance is far off…from the top 3 in the us. And he lost to chance. Where’s Johnstown to laugh at my post? I knew stallrocci would shit the bed. Didn’t think it’d be to marstellar but hey, humble pie will be good for him. Kid is talented but he’s nowhere near the top dogs. Outside of bwi and the kid’s own mind, nobody thought he was a real threat.

Not a Starocci fan but the kid is the future at the weight. I would bet it is his spot by 2025. He just beat Ringer and Mcfadden. I really wish Kemerer would get healthy and give it a go. I think he is better than Starocci.
Ringer is kicking himself for that one.

The fact that Chance is wrestling in the final x makes him top two in the u s a ? so he really can't be far from the top three. Don't let the facts get in the way. If starocci wore a black singlet he would be the second coming. Starocci "shit the bed" tough crowd.

Last edited:
Not a Starocci fan but the kid is the future at the weight. I would bet it is his spot by 2025. He just beat Ringer and Mcfadden. I really wish Kemerer would get healthy and give it a go. I think he is better than Starocci.
You have yourself a bet. Stallrocci doesn’t make the team by 2025. I’d say $100 to hwc but that’s a futures bet. Has to be significant. $500 or more to hwc for loser.

Reactions: Inspiteofourselves
does anyone know how to watch the wtt finals on flo? i can’t seem to find the event on there.

Reactions: hlstone
which Iowa wrestler did better than that kid that shit the bed "Starocci or as idiot fans would say stallorocci" from penn state? was it the hvy who took 6th or those guys who took 4th? even # are not good.

Starocci still running his mouth after finishing third. His latest tweet makes him sound like an even bigger idiot.

The fact that Chance is wrestling in the final x makes him top two in the u s a ? so he really can't be far from the top three. Don't let the facts get in the way. If starocci wore a black singlet he would be the second coming. Starocci "shit the bed" tough crowd.
If the best in the world is losing to chance, I’d call that shitting the bed. If he had kept his mouth closed, I’d have applauded his overall performance. And since when is 3rd place the second coming? Like I said, the kid can wrestle. He’s a damn good wrestler but he’s not in the same league as jb or dake. Those two are getting older but there will be other tests along the way. I don’t think his style will get the job done. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong. I’ll support him if he ever does rep the US.

Sorry, would have been here sooner but was too busy laughing at you after @smalls103 called you a moron...
You literally went back and liked 20 posts of mine from a year plus ago. You’re one strange guy who claims he’s busy with other things in life. I guess this is the off-season for a fluffer though. And I must have missed where Willie called me a moron. He’s about 4 feet tall and looks like he’s one salami sandwich away from a stroke. Don’t care what that midget has to say. But welcome back, weirdo.

you only have to be top 3 at the weight to be a team member.
I wasn’t betting that but me thinks you knew that. He won’t win the spot by then is what I propose. Bet, don’t bet, doesn’t matter. If he’s ever good enough to win the spot, I hope he wins gold for the US. I have my doubts as of right now that he will get that good. But I will admit that his offense got better between redshirt freshman and sophomore year so I can see why there’s hype. He managed to win 2 finals that he shouldn’t have won, IMO. So he’s a winner. Time will tell.

You literally went back and liked 20 posts of mine from a year plus ago. You’re one strange guy who claims he’s busy with other things in life. I guess this is the off-season for a fluffer though. And I must have missed where Willie called me a moron. He’s about 4 feet tall and looks like he’s one salami sandwich away from a stroke. Don’t care what that midget has to say. But welcome back, weirdo.
I didn't like them you nitwit, I laughed at them. You post some dumb things on here, thought I'd go back to see if you are just in a slump lately or a complete moron like Willie said on his show.

Willie was right. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT