WTT

dmlawdad

HR MVP
Jan 11, 2003
Here is your schedule:
All times Eastern.

Friday, May 17
Session I

10:00 am – 2:00 pm – UWW Junior Freestyle 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Senior Greco-Roman 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session II

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle: Semifinals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - Senior Greco-Roman: Semi-Finals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

Saturday, May 18
Session III

10:00 am – 12:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 1:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session IV

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - Senior Greco-Roman best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

Session V

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle Semifinals, finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle Semifinals, Finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

Sunday, May 19
Session VI

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

Reactions: nextmanin
61kg is a bit bizarre.

Brewer won the US Open, pinning Megaludis in finals. Megaludis is the #1 seed and Brewer doesn't crack the top 8?!?!

And Clark vs Ramos in their first match.
Brewer is sitting in the best of 3 finals to face the winner of the challenge tournament.

Reactions: MSeil
Agreed, I think Brooks makes the best of 3 match and beats Downey. Sorensen’s draw is rough. I don’t like Clark’s either as Nico has lived on his legs.
Clark doesn't have to worry about it, really surprised Ramos won. Looked like Clark had his number in the previous matches I saw.

Last edited:
Who would that be? Emily Shilson? She is too light to wrestle 125.
Brady Gross. Realistically, the only chance Eggs had to lure Seth to Minnesota.

As the only D-1 program in the State... it's kind of hard to understand how the Minnesota Gophers continually lose these kids.

We all know about the scandals that have haunted Minnesota Athletics over the decades, But at some point, with the B1G footprint, that should rectify itself.

Oh well. Find another kid with a talented relative.

Brady Gross committed to Augsburg before the high school season ended, which I'm excited about because I am also an Augsburg fan.

This weight is not a big need for Minnesota. They have Cael Carlson who beat Gross the last 2 years in the state finals, and also 4x Montana champ Martin Wilke coming in, and this guy, who you may have seen wrestle this weekend.

Brady Gross committed to Augsburg before the high school season ended, which I'm excited about because I am also an Augsburg fan.

This weight is not a big need for Minnesota. They have Cael Carlson who beat Gross the last 2 years in the state finals, and also 4x Montana champ Martin Wilke coming in, and this guy, who you may have seen wrestle this weekend.
Spin .

Spin this any way you want. Coaches recruit brothers all the time to get a more talented brother/relative. Look at the current Gopher roster to emphasize my point.;)

And everyone knows Lee should do well going forward. But as you so sadly know... one elite freshman a year doesn't get it done if you want to be in the hunt for a trophy.

Man, do it at the end of Olympic Trials. You never know...

Nah, we, he, everyone already knows he's not making another team. Wish it didn't end how it did, but man was he fun to watch in the black and gold.

Nolf injured his knee now. PSU might have caught the Iowa curse for knees it looks like.

Edit: actually it looks like maybe an ankle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT