ADVERTISEMENT

WTT

Wow! Think he might of been a little upset with all the talk of Zahid beating him last year.

Btw, can we start the conversation now - “has Mark Hall regressed at PSU?”

You could, but Zahid is just better than Hall is. No crime in that.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
Brady Gross committed to Augsburg before the high school season ended, which I'm excited about because I am also an Augsburg fan.

This weight is not a big need for Minnesota. They have Cael Carlson who beat Gross the last 2 years in the state finals, and also 4x Montana champ Martin Wilke coming in, and this guy, who you may have seen wrestle this weekend.

Cael Carlson?

Is that a real person or a super villain created on this forum?

Steveson too, what is he 19 years old? Impressive, destroyed Coon 13-3 TF and 8-1 decision.
Coon had no answers.
Anyone think he can take Gwiz?
I’m not sure if he even is 19 yet. If he is, barely. Definitely still junior eligible.

I think he can beat Gwiz. Imo the long grind of the folkstyle season got to him. He was not used to competing in that many hard matches. He used to wrestle 4-5 tough matches a year (if that) at the world championships. I think he’ll be refreshed and re-energized for the freestyle season.

Reactions: Sett1997
I liked Retherford in folk, but he is very similar to Metcalf imo. Not going to get it done internationally.
I haven't watched a replay of a Metcalf match in awhile but it's seems like Zain is way more aggressive at scoring than Metcalf was.
If I'm remembering correctly.

Final X is going to be awesome, Ringer looks tough, he wrestled Dake extremely tough last time. Anyone think he can take Dake this year?
I think Bo and Cox could be interesting too, I think Cox is too strong for him.
Great matches coming up.

It was just last year that Coon beat Steveson handily at US Open, I think by TF. Steveson has really improved in FS, but don't think he'll beat Gwiz.

Give me Yianni. I have no respect for the way retherford wrestles and dont think he can ever get it done on the sr world stage

I agree. I saw Retherford repeatedly pushing the head and clubbing the head in his matches against Molinaro and Oliver. Repeatedly.

Then one time Molinaro gave Retherford a forehead push and Retherford turned to the ref to whine for a call. He did the same exact thing when Oliver retaliated with a forehead push... turned to the ref to plead for a call.

The guy is relentless, I'll say that, but I'm rooting for Yianni.

I agree. I saw Retherford repeatedly pushing the head and clubbing the head in his matches against Molinaro and Oliver. Repeatedly.

Then one time Molinaro gave Retherford a forehead push and Retherford turned to the ref to whine for a call. He did the same exact thing when Oliver retaliated with a forehead push... turned to the ref to plead for a call.

The guy is relentless, I'll say that, but I'm rooting for Yianni.

Give me Yianni. I have no respect for the way retherford wrestles and dont think he can ever get it done on the sr world stage

source.gif

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT