ADVERTISEMENT

WTT

source.gif

Baby pictures ftw!! So cute!!!

I’m not sure if he even is 19 yet. If he is, barely. Definitely still junior eligible.

I think he can beat Gwiz. Imo the long grind of the folkstyle season got to him. He was not used to competing in that many hard matches. He used to wrestle 4-5 tough matches a year (if that) at the world championships. I think he’ll be refreshed and re-energized for the freestyle season.

He's a Snyder-esque talent IMO. He could very well mirror Snyder's NCAA career

Reactions: Sett1997
I agree. I saw Retherford repeatedly pushing the head and clubbing the head in his matches against Molinaro and Oliver. Repeatedly.

Then one time Molinaro gave Retherford a forehead push and Retherford turned to the ref to whine for a call. He did the same exact thing when Oliver retaliated with a forehead push... turned to the ref to plead for a call.

The guy is relentless, I'll say that, but I'm rooting for Yianni.

giphy.gif

personally, i love what PD3 has turned into. finally displaying the talent he's always had.

also chalk me up for PD3 over heflin in the parking lot
He's a badass no doubt it. At least the second best wrestler in the USA at 86kg. Pretty big accomplishment.

I asked this last night but didn't get a reply --- I'd like to read the results of the WTT tourney this past weekend, but can't find anything online. Can someone point me to a site? thanks!

I agree. I saw Retherford repeatedly pushing the head and clubbing the head in his matches against Molinaro and Oliver. Repeatedly.

Then one time Molinaro gave Retherford a forehead push and Retherford turned to the ref to whine for a call. He did the same exact thing when Oliver retaliated with a forehead push... turned to the ref to plead for a call.

The guy is relentless, I'll say that, but I'm rooting for Yianni.
So you are saying Retherford is primed and ready to become a regular HR poster?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT