ADVERTISEMENT

WWE Raw

If you really have paid attention, Gunther has always been a face and a heel at the same time. He just calls it like it is, he's a straight up professional wrestler, a throwback. He's made several references to honoring the history of the ring. If you are good, he will give you credit. If you are a stain to the sport, he will berate you. Fans just see him as a heel because of the European background and Imperium.

I actually like Imperium, think it's a great act. Then again, I kind of like heels. Good is good. Like, Dirty Dom is a guy you love to hate, he's that good. Contrast that with Nia Jax, fans hate her because she sucks and just needs to go away. She's not actually good at her character.

Gunther chopping the crap out of Dirty Dom was so good. Loved it. Can't wait to see what punishment he inflicts on JD.

Went to AEW Revolution in Greensboro, NC. Sting's last match et al. Any questions you guys have for me, I'll gladly answer so long as it doesn't break TOS (lol).

Went to AEW Revolution in Greensboro, NC. Sting's last match et al. Any questions you guys have for me, I'll gladly answer so long as it doesn't break TOS (lol).
Is Darby going to live to see 35? How are as the Aussie match?

Mania Predictions

US Title Logan Paul vs Owens vs Orton
Paul will escape with title thanks to some outside interference. Maybe from a returning Superstar.
LA Knight vs AJ Styles
Think this will be scene stealer. Knight goes over. See him eventually facing Logan Paul.
Tag Team thing. Titles will probably split
Ivo Sky vs Bayley
Bayley gets her Mania moment. Ivo needs to bring it though thanks t lack of character development.
Intercontinental Title Gunther vs Sammy.
Same story smaller underdog trying to upset larger man. Gunther wins in similar formula.
Battle of Usos. Jey Uso over Jimmy
Cody and Seth vs Rock and Roman
Lots of shenanigans. Figure Rock gets pin over Cody.
Rhipley vs The Man
Rhipley gets another legacy building win.
Maybe Kubaki Warriors vs Jade and Belair.
Showcase for Jade. Jade and Belair win
Lashley and Street Profits vs AOP and whatever his name is.
Who cares.
Seth Rollins vs Drew
Drew wins
Cody vs Roman Bloodline Rules
Cody wins. Rock or Roman get overconfident administrating a beating. And Cody somehow pulls a rabbit out of the hat. Seth, Jey, and a mystery guy helps even the odds during the match. Because it’s anything goes. Dustin Rhodes would be really cool here. But doubt Tony Khan would allow it. Maybe Stone Cold, Kane, or Taker.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Rousey going scorched Earth on WWE. Think it has more o do with her being promised the Brock Lesnar special attraction treatment. Then ending up being Dan Severen. Never should have been a full time performer. She’s been entitled for awhile and wasn’t used to the way the industry treats performers on the decline.

If you really have paid attention, Gunther has always been a face and a heel at the same time. He just calls it like it is, he's a straight up professional wrestler, a throwback. He's made several references to honoring the history of the ring. If you are good, he will give you credit. If you are a stain to the sport, he will berate you. Fans just see him as a heel because of the European background and Imperium.

I actually like Imperium, think it's a great act. Then again, I kind of like heels. Good is good. Like, Dirty Dom is a guy you love to hate, he's that good. Contrast that with Nia Jax, fans hate her because she sucks and just needs to go away. She's not actually good at her character.

Gunther chopping the crap out of Dirty Dom was so good. Loved it. Can't wait to see what punishment he inflicts on JD.
His attack on Chad Gable and Sami Zayne on Raw is pushing him firmly into the heel category.

AEW and Tony Khan is going to end up similar to the UWF and Herb Abrams. He already acts as if he’s jacked up on Cocaine
I have almost given up on AEW. They had a stretch with Punk, MJF and others in 2022 that had my attention. Now I can't get invested in the spot fest or the guys from Japan that I have no idea who they are. The Eddie Kingston machine gun chops make me change the channel along with the Bucks just being on screen.

I have almost given up on AEW. They had a stretch with Punk, MJF and others in 2022 that had my attention. Now I can't get invested in the spot fest or the guys from Japan that I have no idea who they are. The Eddie Kingston machine gun chops make me change the channel along with the Bucks just being on screen.
Punk didn’t do much for me. Mainly because I knew his body was tanked. They had my attention when they built Hangman Paige, Cargill, Orange Cassidy, Hobbs, and MJF. Sprinkled in with some vets that could still go. Mox, Bryan, Cesar, Rusev, etc.. Where they lost me was bringing in too many people and then trying to shoehorn ROH in everything. ROH is dead once he bought it out. Use the name for guys that are developmental. Or try to get acts that are old a payday.
When they started to lean too heavy on Jericho, Hardy’s , whomever despite how slow they are now and constant pushing of Elite it lost me. Focus on getting the new guys with upside over a few vets. Not every 100 year old Japanese tough guy or Indy darling that looks as if he should work at Pizza Hut.
But the biggest sin. Was not firing everyone involved in the altercation from the press conference. No suspensions.. just gone with cause. He completely lost the company that day.

Last edited:
Punk didn’t do much for me. Mainly because I knew his body was tanked. They had my attention when they built Hangman Paige, Cargill, Orange Cassidy, Hobbs, and MJF. Sprinkled in with some vets that could still go. Mox, Bryan, Cesar, Rusev, etc.. Where they lost me was bringing in too many people and then trying to shoehorn ROH in everything. ROH is dead once he bought it out. Use the name for guys that are developmental. Or try to get acts that are old a payday.
When they started to lean too heavy on Jericho, Hardy’s , whomever despite how slow they are now and constant pushing of Elite it lost me. Focus on getting the new guys with upside over a few vets. Not every 100 year old Japanese tough guy or Indy darling that looks as if he should work at Pizza Hut.
But the biggest sin. Was not firing everyone involved in the altercation from the press conference. No suspensions.. just gone with cause. He completely lost the company that day.

They really need MJF back ...

Watched a bit of AEW online . Don’t see what airing the Punk footage does for them. Also the Aussie taking shots at Paul doesn’t really get him over either. It all feels desperate. Throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT