ADVERTISEMENT

WWF

As soon as I heard the announcer say, when they were walking to the ring, the only way to win would be by pinfall or submission, I knew there would be interference. As soon as it was NWO/WCW vs DX/WWE StIng wasn't winning. Vince's ego wouldn't allow that. This was finally Stings time, and HHH got to bury another wrestler. No reason for HHH to go over here. It's really time for Vince to go.

Originally posted by hawkeyealumni:
As soon as I heard the announcer say, when they were walking to the ring, the only way to win would be by pinfall or submission, I knew there would be interference. As soon as it was NWO/WCW vs DX/WWE StIng wasn't winning. Vince's ego wouldn't allow that. This was finally Stings time, and HHH got to bury another wrestler. No reason for HHH to go over here. It's really time for Vince to go.
I read the road crew wants vince gone badly.Everyone from the production staff to the stage hands.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
You guys crack me up, swag from 20 years ago would be right with you tho.
Swag, I haven't watched wrestling in about 15 years, but wanted to watch Sting vs HHH and seen NWO and DX.

Still the best WM (maybe you could argue VI)

hulk-hogan-slams-andre-the-giant-o.gif

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
You guys crack me up, swag from 20 years ago would be right with you tho.

I have a living room full of 8th and 9th graders that are loving this...and a couple of dads too...

Posted from Rivals Mobile

So you admit upfront you have no idea what is being talked about in this thread...but wanted to be included anyway...

BAU
Originally posted by mstp1992:
Last time I watched professional wrestling I was about 10 years old in the mid 70's on WFLD channel 32 in Chicago.

Originally posted by CJBauer:
Originally posted by Wahawk56:
Ronda Rousey in the house.

Lots of companies/sports leagues could take lessons from WWE on cross promotion and marketing...
The old tymers thing was pretty entertaining, and the little scramble they had was pretty good, but everything else about tonight has been pretty lame.

So you admit upfront you have no idea what is being talked about in this thread...but wanted to be included anyway...

BAU
Last time I watched professional wrestling I was about 10 years old in the mid 70's on WFLD channel 32 in Chicago.
You could go into virtually every thread and half the posts deserve this same response. What made you choose this one? Hell, why not swag's post above?

Originally posted by BABiscuit:

BAU

You could go into virtually every thread and half the posts deserve this same response. What made you choose this one? Hell, why not swag's post above?

I was already in this thread...

Originally posted by BABiscuit:

BAU

Cause most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about. Everyone assumes this already.

Seth Rollins from Davenport, cashes in the money in the bank and wins the WWE championship. Has an Iowan ever won a wwe championship before?

BAU
Just making a general statement about professional wrestling.

Seems like it's geared for adolescent boys, not grown men. But, if that's what floats your boat, good for you.
This post was edited on 3/30 4:08 AM by mstp1992

I think what he's trying to say is that WWE is geared towards simple minded hicks and preteen boys, congratulations on being one of those

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT