ADVERTISEMENT

WWTD? Another thought experiment

SL Hawk Fan

HB Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
A related thought to the @Morrison71 poll…
I’m curious what the conservatives think would happen if Trump were offered the following deal:

Drop out of the presidential race and entirely remove himself from political involvement in exchange for federal and state law enforcement dropping all remaining cases against him and removal /write off of any outstanding financial judgments.

I’m curious what MAGA folks think he’d do and I’m also curious what other conservatives that will hold their nose and vote for Trump think he would do.

Others are welcome to chime in but I’m mostly interested in MAGA world’s thoughts about where Trump’s loyalties really lay; with the country or with himself.

If I was smarter I’d have posted this as a poll question.

Reactions: WSC72
Just to clarify before I answer.

Do you feel all conservatives are MAGA? Or are you asking for an opinion from 2 different groups?

NM - I read the post again and got my answer

Not voting for him but this is what I think he’d do…

He’d take the offer as long as it was kept on the down low. He’d deliberately tank his campaign by attacking the popular R governors of states he critically needs like Kemp in Georgia……

Maybe the deal has already been cut.

Not voting for him but this is what I think he’d do…

He’d take the offer as long as it was kept on the down low. He’d deliberately tank his campaign by attacking the popular R governors of states he critically needs like Kemp in Georgia……

Maybe the deal has already been cut.

He wouldn’t really be dropping out in your scenario would he?

Would not work. If us libtards were smart we would do a 3 billion dollar gofundme that would go to him on the condition he withdraws from race and never run again. He would jump at it.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Would not work. If us libtards were smart we would do a 3 billion dollar gofundme that would go to him on the condition he withdraws from race and never run again. He would jump at it.
If he dropped out and somehow was replaced by Haley (hypothetical) would you take that deal?

I would never want that deal to even be mentioned. It would play into every argument that the cases are all just made up BS to get him out of the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT