ADVERTISEMENT

X moving to Austin, TX & SpaceX moving to Starbase, TX

Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

I just don’t get the admiration for a guy who’s giving $40m a month to reelect Trump.
The total amount will be chump change compared to what he could make working with Trump if he's re-elected.

Elon is a greedy mofo and there's zero doubt in my mind that there hasn't already been discussions between himself and orange about the $$$ they could get together.

Brownsville, BABY!

AMRT_TX00_01_Downtown_1300x975.jpg

Oh, and what "law" is he talking about?
I'm guessing it's the one Newsome just signed that says teachers are not required to tell parents what their students are asking to be referred to/identify as/pronouned.

One of Elon's kids is trans and then cut him off and changed their name after he reacted hatefully. I think that episode really broke him.

He sees himself as like the most powerful and smartest and richest guy in the world, dealing with Presidents and foreign countries and the space race, but he can't even control his own kid or maintain a family that loves and respects him.

Brownsville, BABY!

AMRT_TX00_01_Downtown_1300x975.jpg

Oh, and what "law" is he talking about?
California became the first U.S. state to bar school districts from requiring staff to notify parents of their child's gender identification change under a law signed Monday by Gov. Gavin Newsom.

His right.

I’m sure his employees are thrilled to move from LA to the South Texas border.
Boca chica. I've been there the last 2 years there's already a bunch of Californians moving there. It's down by South Padre actually it's not too bad down there. But here in Austin I've got the plant about 10 miles from my house where they make the trucks and then the boring company out in Bastrop county. There's already Californians moving here like crazy

Weird these social issues always come up when his companies turn profitable. A cynic might think he’s moving his HQs to Texas to avoid California’s corporate income tax after availing himself of the benefits when the companies were running losses.

There probably aren't many free homes right now anyways. All those illegal immigrants from across the border are probably squatting in them until the election so they can vote for Biden and then GTFO
Or, they could stick around and provide expertise for the SpaceX program.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I'm guessing it's the one Newsome just signed that says teachers are not required to tell parents what their students are asking to be referred to/identify as/pronouned.

One of Elon's kids is trans and then cut him off and changed their name after he reacted hatefully. I think that episode really broke him.

He sees himself as like the most powerful and smartest and richest guy in the world, dealing with Presidents and foreign countries and the space race, but he can't even control his own kid or maintain a family that loves and respects him.

All his kids hate him. Probably because he’s an absentee father that’s more interested in doing drugs and having more kids than being present.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT