Xavier Foster

BlackNGoldBleeder

HR Legend
Jun 23, 2017
giphy.gif

Goodness,
Regrets?
I think so!

Funny thing is after he committed saw an interview of him talking about developing good relationship with Halliburton specifically and one of the reasons he picked clown U. Well the one good player will be nba bound when he walks into this shit show next year. I guess one positive for him there should be some playing time available...

No ill will at all towards Xavier. He handled an instate recruiting battle as best as you probably could.

He let the ISU NBA pipeline narrative get to him. I said it before, but his decision is like a WR committing to Iowa’s football team because Kirk develops pro’s. It doesn’t make any sense when you stop and think.

Iowa should’ve been able to convince him that his pro prospects would’ve been equal or better in our program.

No ill will at all towards Xavier. He handled an instate recruiting battle as best as you probably could.

He let the ISU NBA pipeline narrative get to him. I said it before, but his decision is like a WR committing to Iowa’s football team because Kirk develops pro’s. It doesn’t make any sense when you stop and think.

Iowa should’ve been able to convince him that his pro prospects would’ve been equal or better in our program.

You ever have a girl friend cheat on you with your roommate? Yeah, its like that. Let's hope the seven feet of suppurating pustule ends up a basketball footnote.

Foster is soft and overrated. He'll fit in well with Zion Griffin and Terrence Lewis.

Give me a CJ Fredrick and Ryan Kriener anyday.
Saw him at AdventureLand at the pool last summer. Narrow shoulders and very skinny. He won’t make an impact anywhere for a few years. He can’t jump very well either.

He’d better be an all-American because they are going to need and expect it minus Haliburton.

This kid is a great example of buying into the non-stop hype machine that is ISU Athletics.

Last edited:
Has he actually signed or just a verbal?

I believe he's just a verbal. There's a bit of Team Petty in me that hopes he doesn't change his mind even after realizing that team is built on a Haliburton house of cards that won't be there next year anyway. I also believe in redemption. Adam Haluska saw the love light. Maybe Foster will see it sooner before he has to sit out a year.

Reactions: Stormn Norman
I believe he's just a verbal. There's a bit of Team Petty in me that hopes he doesn't change his mind even after realizing that team is built on a Haliburton house of cards that won't be there next year anyway. I also believe in redemption. Adam Haluska saw the love light. Maybe Foster will see it sooner before he has to sit out a year.

Pretty sure he signed

Reactions: mtdew_fever
Not hating on the kid, but definitely sounds like a player that needs further development before he can make an impact. ISU is a good place for him. He'll play right away. If I was a player,lets be honest. Which home court is more appealing.

ADVERTISEMENT