ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

lonewolf52

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2007
I saw KCCI reported that Xavier Foster will not be charged for sexual assault. Does anyone know where his targets are for the transfer portal? It says he will announce by the end of the NCAA tournament.

After seeing him at ISU...he has tools, but looks soft and wants to shoot 3pt shots and not mix it up inside, so yeah, Nebraska would be good fit with his character issues.

I don't see that we've reached out but if healthy of course Fran would take him. As Rock and Roll said, 7 ft, can step out and shoot it and he's pretty darn athletic. I'm not sure from watching him in the past that he really seems very passionate about the game. But playing on a team that won 2 games can do that to you. Plus the foot injury. He'd be a good fit in our offense if healthy for sure.

After seeing him at ISU...he has tools, but looks soft and wants to shoot 3pt shots and not mix it up inside, so yeah, Nebraska would be good fit with his character issues.
Agreed. He wants to be Keven Durant. He didn’t look too comfortable inside at a 3A Iowa high school.

Reactions: Magicmojo71
ADVERTISEMENT