ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Nwankpa...Mid Season Highlights

He doesn't know Jack squat.
The SE Polk to IOWA pipeline is just getting pumping.
#gohawks
Their HC and DC are major clones fyi (I went there and played for them) they used to help with the ISU high school summer camps. I'm sure Z and Star care more about getting kids to d1, but dont expect them to push kids to go to Iowa. If he does it was his own choice

He doesn't know Jack squat.
The SE Polk to IOWA pipeline is just getting pumping.
#gohawks
lol, just go check out his twitter profile and start looking for hawkeye items. Where there is smoke there is fire. Keep up the good work!

Their HC and DC are major clones fyi (I went there and played for them) they used to help with the ISU high school summer camps. I'm sure Z and Star care more about getting kids to d1, but dont expect them to push kids to go to Iowa. If he does it was his own choice
Choice of college program for the next three to five years should always be their own choice.

Yes, this is still America, where you're free to attend the college of your choice.
Typically, in the Hawkeye State, that means the Univ of Iowa.
#gohawks
Yes and this young man will look great in the black and gold of his home-state team.

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
Kid is a Cyclone legacy...and has visited Ames multiple times...that said...I think there's a reasonable danger he goes out of state. Nebraska and Wisconsin are hot on his tail.

...and they may even have a chance to go to a bowl game by the time they're upper classmen. That's the selling point, right? By the way, will this years Neb. Senior class be the first one in how many years to graduate without going to a bowl game?

Here's a better read for your time than hanging out here: https://www.si.com/college/2020/09/21/nebraska-football-schedule-complaints-forde-yard-dash

Pat Forde is a clown from Mizzou who has always hated us because of them getting pwned by Nebraska forever in the B8/B12.

Jabroni definition, a stupid, foolish, or contemptible person; loser. You are well named sir.

Nebraska going to get back-to-back #1 Iowa players...

Lets face it, Fidone was always a Husker fan growing up, so he was more than not, going to Netra5hka. He thought with his heart instead of with his head. You can’t fault a kid for that but at some point, you need to go with the program that has gotten players to the league at his position, at a very high level, and that’s Iowa, not Netra5ka.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT