ADVERTISEMENT

Xavior Harrelson’s mother arrested on drug charges

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
This was the kid that was supposedly his mother's guardian:

The mother of Xavior Harrelson was arrested in October in Des Moines on charges that she sold methamphetamine to an undercover law enforcement officer.

Sarah Harrelson is charged with two counts of controlled substance violation and one count of failure to affix drug stamp. Another woman, Jessica Clementi, also was arrested in relation to the sale and charged with controlled substance violation and failure to affix drug stamp.

Authorities said the sale, to an undercover officer from the Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement, happened in February at Sarah Harrelson’s residence in Des Moines, but a warrant wasn’t served against the women until Oct. 31.

Advertisement

Sarah Harrelson moved to Des Moines from Montezuma after her son, Xavior Harrelson, went missing on May 27, 2021, three days before his 11th birthday. He disappeared from the Spruce Village Mobile Home Park in Montezuma, where he lived with his mother.

On Sept. 30, 2021, Xavior Harrelson’s body was discovered by a farmer in a soybean field north of town. His cause of death has not been released. Law enforcement has released little information about the investigation.

I mean this in a good way, but I sure hope that boy is dead and not in some creepy guy's basement, etc.

Terrible.

I mean this in a good way, but I sure hope that boy is dead and not in some creepy guy's basement, etc.

Terrible.
?……

On Sept. 30, 2021, Xavior Harrelson’s body was discovered by a farmer in a soybean field north of town. His cause of death has not been released. Law enforcement has released little information about the investigation.

?……

Oh never mind, thought he was still missing.

My bad.

Dude sat on that burner handle for over 7 months. Then he saw a thread about the mother of a murdered child selling drugs to an undercover cop and decided “Today’s the fvckin’ day!”
Imagine a twitchy little guy sitting in a subsidized apartment somewhere with a rolodex full of handles, and a bag full of sass.

ADVERTISEMENT