ADVERTISEMENT

Xbox series X or PS5?

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
I plan on pre-ordering the series X today men. #cantwait

Are you getting the Series X or the Ps5?

Neither. Last video game I played was in 2015. I honestly haven't missed it a bit. Used to love playing COD and NCAA football.

I've had the PS1 through the PS4. I'll stick with the trend and get the PS5.

I may be wrong, but I think the PS5 will allow you to play your older PS games through it - different than the PS4 that had no backwards compatibility.

How far back are we talking? All the way back to PS1 or 2? I think I still have some PS2 games around, it would be fun to bust those out again.

Last game I really enjoyed was Red Dead Redemption and Transformers Devastation. Lost my taste for video games. Gotten too old to rock 'n roll.

Reactions: GOHOX69
xbox series x, tried to preorder and had it in my cart, sent one email quick and went back to it and all were out. prob means ill have to wait til after xmas

Looking at the digital version of the PS5. MLB The Show is the selling point for me.

I’ve had every version of the PS and have never owned an Xbox. Don’t plan on being disappointed with this PS either.

Reactions: Fluffles
Ps5 initially but will probably end up with both eventually. Just got laid this morning (no pics) so that theory is irrelevant.
I'll post the pic for ya
165cm-beauty-japanese-silicone-sex-dolls.jpg

Reactions: JWolf74 and Hwki6sn
As a dumbass, I'm asking, are the graphics really that much better? Say compared to a PS3. I enjoyed Red Dead and the GTA games but they started getting too freaking tough.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I tinkered around with trying to get an Xbox Series X today, and it was a shit show. Needless to ay I didn't secure one.

I'm an X-Box loyalist so eventually it will be the one I purchase, but I'm usually a late adopter so it will be a couple of years from now.

I just bought a Xbox series S. Whats the deal with it compared to an X? I've only had Playstations and know nothing about these new consoles. Are these in high demand? I dont think i will end up giving it to my kids and am wondering if I should check with friends to see if they want it.

Anyone know of a really good pa4 game for beginners

Been playing my Series X since launch.

Load times are all but gone. Now that I've played on it, I can't imagine going back to anything else.

Game Pass was mostly what made me go with the Series X. They had a deal of matching your xbox live subscription to a Game Pass ultimate subscription for a dollar, up to three years. So I bought 3 years of xbox live that I would have been paying for anyway, and essentially got 3 years of game pass and ea play for free.

Waiting for CyberPunk in a couple weeks, then probably going to get Far Cry 6 in spring.

Edit: forgot to mention my ultimate first world problem. The xbox isn't allowed on the nice TV in the living room and the TV in the xbox room can't handle all the stuff the new hardware can do. Was shot down by the wife on buying an LG CX Friday. /csb

The $500 consoles are going foe $1,000 on ebay.

When hell freezes over. Ill wait

Reactions: noleclone2
I picked up a series X launch day console for my kid. Has game pass and has played a few of the “enhanced” titles available. As mentioned, load times are significantly reduced (if there are any).

I actually scored 2 ps5’s. One of them is going right to eBay.
Why not sell it to a fellow HROT like me, so I can give it to my son as a Christmas gift? Will pay you $700, so you can make some money on it. Win Win :)

Why not sell it to a fellow HROT like me, so I can give it to my son as a Christmas gift? Will pay you $700, so you can make some money on it. Win Win :)
Because I wouldn’t trust anyone on this forum any farther than I could throw them!

ADVERTISEMENT