ADVERTISEMENT

Ya, America doesn’t have a problem

Wow I hope there is more to this than it seems for that guy’s sake. He may as well start referring to himself as Melba otherwise.

Wonder what the back story is. He asks him multiple times where he lives in the neighborhood and the guy never responds or gives and specific details.
Guy walking around his neighborhood, pencil dick tries to run him off because “you don’t look like you live here”. Stranger takes a video to protect walker. Pencil dick gets famous when it turns out walker has lived in neighborhood years longer than he has.

lol. Something tells me pencil dick won’t be living in that neighborhood much longer. kind of ironic. What an idiot.

Guy walking around his neighborhood, pencil dick tries to run him off because “you don’t look like you live here”. Stranger takes a video to protect walker. Pencil dick gets famous when it turns out walker has lived in neighborhood years longer than he has.

That or something completely the other way that totally disappoints everybody like pencil dick found him snooping around in his garage.

I gotta say. I think the progressives are due here soon for something. It's been rough with the lack of MAGA activity -- the post 1/6 world was supposed to be a LOT scarier than it has proven to be -- and a string of high profile shootings that really left something to be desired.

They get it here, they get it here. Full on racist nazi MAGA skinhead. Bound to get lucky if you keep playing... that's why you keep playing.

I gotta say. I think the progressives are due here soon for something. It's been rough with the lack of MAGA activity -- the post 1/6 world was supposed to be a LOT scarier than it has proven to be -- and a string of high profile shootings that really left something to be desired.

They get it here, they get it here. Full on racist nazi MAGA skinhead. Bound to get lucky if you keep playing... that's why you keep playing.

I know! Why aren't people talking about the baby-man's giant head?

Geezuz, people, priorities! I'm very disappointed in HROT on this one.

Nice how "America" has a problem because of this f****** moron...cuz he represents America
No, he represents the modern republican party aka MAGA nation and places like Iowa and SC. Ive ran into douchebags like that so many times growing up in IA.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Ey55cuJVIAAlDik

As rule of thumb, when someone is bats*** crazy and threatening violence, I decline to give them my home address no matter how many times they ask.

Sounds like the guy should live in a gated community. Otherwise, I don't know what right he has to tell someone to get out of his neighborhood. It's open to the public, isn't it?
Careful boys, that's how you get Zimmermann'd.

Wonder what the back story is. He asks him multiple times where he lives in the neighborhood and the guy never responds or gives and specific details.
Huh. Imagine that....one of the guys incessantly rooting for Derek Chauvin to get off wades into this thread with the hot “wonder what the real story is / bet the black guy does not live there take”. Shocking.

It's not this one instance that makes America have a problem. It's the fact that one of these videos seems to come out every two or three weeks that says American has a problem.

So about 20 times in a year in a country of. 328 million?

It's not this one instance that makes America have a problem. It's the fact that one of these videos seems to come out every two or three weeks that says American has a problem.
What happened to wanting to know the whole story? Based on this video, no one has any idea why the guy wanted the other guy out of his neighborhood. How in the world can anyone judge what happened that day based on this video. What appears to be happening, is we have racists on this board making judgements as to what happened based on preconceived notions. Until you get all the facts you better keep your power dry or move to China where civil rights in not value.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT