ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah I prefer Laura V to whatever this is that ISU has…

I thought Oregon was gonna be the immediate 2nd best, if not best, team in the B1G this season??

How the hell are they struggling with Idaho at home!?

I thought Oregon was gonna be the immediate 2nd best, if not best, team in the B1G this season??

It's because Oregon is exactly what they are every year. A good team on the verge of elite but never actually elite. They'll still be good of course but they're not winning the B1G.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
It's because Oregon is exactly what they are every year. A good team on the verge of elite but never actually elite. They'll still be good of course but they're not winning the B1G.
I was wondering where that post went, as I didn't see it show up in the 'CFB Week 1' thread where I thought I put it.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: AEG82

I donno, they're holding a team to 14 points and have nearly 500 yards. Seems like some bad luck killing drives. They could easily be up 60-14.

That's football.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkBall23
Could barely hear Laura today when interviewing people, but yes, much easier on the eyes than the new moo u host.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT