ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, it was a coup orchestrated by the GOP directly

Meh. This won't move the needle for any hardcore MAGAt's. They'll claim fake news/deep state conspiracy.

Begs the question: What it would take to get GOP members of Congress to actually acknowledge that maybe Trump was more involved than than what they've publicly stated? Whatever it is, their condemnation or change of heart will be based on some political calculus involving their re-election and not what they actually believe.

This whole thing will put them in a tough spot, especially if their traitorous colleagues go under oath. Stock up on popcorn now, folks!

Last edited:
What are the odds anyone is charged and convicted of this:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

or this

18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES​

or this

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

Laws are on the books....nobody has been charged with any of these as far as I know. It'll be interesting to see if anybody is charged after the select committee does it's work.

or this

or this

Laws are on the books....nobody has been charged with any of these as far as I know. It'll be interesting to see if anybody is charged after the select committee does it's work.
The ****s mentioned here should be expelled from Congress.

or this

or this

Zero

or this

or this

Arrests and indictments, and convictions, are all that matters. Talking about it, pointing-it-out, tweeting it, etc., is just more shit for people to argue over who is right or wrong. No one wins that argument.

Arrests and indictments, and convictions, are all that matters. Talking about it, pointing-it-out, tweeting it, etc., is just more shit for people to argue over who is right or wrong. No one wins that argument.
This is more breaking info linking Trumps WH and Members of Congress to the coup so nothing of what you just said there other than yes we need convictions.

Meh. This won't move the needle for any hardcore MAGAt's. They'll claim fake news/deep state conspiracy.

Begs the question: What it would take to get GOP members of Congress to actually acknowledge that maybe Trump was more involved than than what they've publicly stated? Whatever it is, their condemnation or change of heart will be based on some political calculus involving their re-election and not what they actually believe.

This whole thing will put them in a tough spot, especially if their traitorous colleagues go under oath. Stock up on popcorn now, folks!
He'd [Trump] have to hold a press conference on Fox News admitting fault.

Trump's political coup failed because toadie Mike Pence wouldn't play along. Hopefully the Select Committee will force all of these Willard Hotel anarchists to testify under oath. Woodward & Costa's book spell it all out in excellent detail.

A small group of unarmed individuals have no means or methods to engage in a coup against a world superpower. Anyone who believes otherwise needs immediate mental help.

A small group of unarmed individuals have no means or methods to engage in a coup against a world superpower. Anyone who believes otherwise needs immediate mental help.
No, they weren’t all unarmed.

the numbers involved are not required to fit the definition of a coup. They were there to stop the constitutionally required step of certifying the presidential election. A gallows was erected on the Capitol grounds. These facts are not in dispute.

the numbers involved are not required to fit the definition of a coup. They were there to stop the constitutionally required step of certifying the presidential election. A gallows was erected on the Capitol grounds. These facts are not in dispute.
Did you also have imaginary friends as a child or young adult?

Why would you waste your time engaging with that poster? I dunno why anyone wastes their time. They're trolling the whole operation. And, if they're not, there's literally NOTHING that would EVER change their mind. If you like wasting your time, knock yourself out.

This investigative reporting smells different than any other reports to date. The FBI and justice department will be getting involved shortly. In spite of what we've already experienced over the last 5 or 6 years of trumptards, it still shocks me to learn that sitting congressional reps would conspire like this. The funny part is that their conspiracy partners are turning into rats and fingering the scumbags. This won't change the minds of any magats, but should bring harsh repercussions for the traitors in Congress.

And the odds of that happening are next to none.
The USA is coming apart. I think it's really going to end, this time.

The "sides" are content to sit around and hate each other. That's their plan, at this point. There's no discussion of policy, there's certainly NO interest in working together AT ALL. I've never seen the division be so brazen and so pervasive in my lifetime. No one has any interest in backing-down. It rules the lives of a lot of people.

And, I wonder to what extent there is a concerted effort by factions that want the USA to disintegrate, to help it along. The chink in the armor is so obvious. Americans seem hellbent on being divided.

Americans seem to thrive on perpetuating this hateful arguing of moral superiority.

I saw this on Bill Maher, and it was never more clear, and I agree with him 100%. I don't think he is the best messenger because he's not the most humble person. But it's very sobering. :

The "sides" are content to sit around and hate each other. That's their plan, at this point. There's no discussion of policy, there's certainly NO interest in working together AT ALL. I've never seen the division be so brazen and so pervasive in my lifetime. No one has any interest in backing-down. It rules the lives of a lot of people.

And, I wonder to what extent there is a concerted effort by factions that want the USA to disintegrate, to help it along. The chink in the armor is so obvious. Americans seem hellbent on being divided.

Americans seem to thrive on perpetuating this hateful arguing of moral superiority.

I saw this on Bill Maher, and it was never more clear, and I agree with him 100%. I don't think he is the best messenger because he's not the most humble person. But it's very sobering. :

It's very scary. And if biff gets back in power. Prepare for it all to burn down.

This investigative reporting smells different than any other reports to date. The FBI and justice department will be getting involved shortly. In spite of what we've already experienced over the last 5 or 6 years of trumptards, it still shocks me to learn that sitting congressional reps would conspire like this. The funny part is that their conspiracy partners are turning into rats and fingering the scumbags. This won't change the minds of any magats, but should bring harsh repercussions for the traitors in Congress.
A lot of those sitting Reps are product of the 24/7 , AM Radio and alternative facts websites. They aren't the cream of the crop intellectuals. They are political Snooki's , The Situation, and Pauly D's. It's all about the brand owning the libs.

Reactions: TheCainer
It's very scary. And if biff gets back in power. Prepare for it all to burn down.
It's going to happen whether Trump does anything. Look on this board, it's loaded with people that just despise one another, and they seem to get a lot of enjoyment from fighting with one another. If that were gone they wouldn't have anything to fill their spare time with. Americans enjoy hating each other.

What if said group had the outgoing president leading them and virtually all Republicans willing to cover it up?

ADVERTISEMENT