ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, it was a coup orchestrated by the GOP directly

You ignorant hick, don't you realize the R's will win both the House and Senate? In the 2024 election Donald Trump will be elected for yet another 4 years and rightfully take back his seat in the White House.
That old corrupt prick will be 6' under by then , ass up . Maybe they will bury his ass beside Rushball, 2 scumbags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Putin and Trump are polar opposites. I agree that Trump demands loyalty to HIM, but he doesn't have anywhere near the intellect of Putin.

I don't see the die-hard Trump cult members on HROT. The people shown in Klepper videos and other media are proud and they don't hold back. I don't see many "right" folks on here that are openly, vigorously still on Trump's train. The frightened left folks on here have to resort to things like "you'd vote for him if he ran, though." That's different from being these nutcases that go to his rallies NOW.
We don't go to rallies, we just vote in large numbers. I don't fly flags, put signs in my yard, JUST VOTE.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Go **** yourself.
Spoken like a true Trump cultist. Probably a direct quote for our Bible loving, Christian supporting former president.

/signed
A Right-leaning, conservative value holding, former Republican Christian (who can't stand Trump)

It was if anything closer to this regarding any similarities to a coup.

dream-interpretation-coop-poultry-house_1200x0.jpg

This 64-post thread is well worth your time...

Reactions: HawkMD
Just another reminder of how much new information has been discovered and brought to light by the 1/6 committee which was

1. Not known at all during Trump's 2nd impeachment trial
  2. GOP prevented from being discovered during impeachment
  3. Would never have been discovered by a simple DOJ "criminal investigation

And there is certainly much more to come...

ADVERTISEMENT