Yeti folding chair

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Just what every suburban family needs.

only $300

Yeti-Hondo-Base-Camp-Chair-00.jpg

Reviews on the Yeti site have to be fake. No way 807 dumbasses bought that chair
I don't know these seem legit:

★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars.
WOW!
I did not buy the chair. Anyone who personally buys this chair I will find and break your kneecaps

★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars.
GREAT
Best chair ever sold my house so I could afford one, but what ever got the best chair at homeless shelter

Yeti makes really nice stuff. With that said, I did an ice challenge in a Yeti cooler vs. an RTIC cooler than cost quite a bit less and the Yeti lost.
The knockoff cups are just as good as Yeti. There was a time, before the knockoff, when Yeti cups were worth it but not so much. That said, we own 4 Yeti cups and a cooler.

The knockoff cups are just as good as Yeti. There was a time, before the knockoff, when Yeti cups were worth it but not so much. That said, we own 4 Yeti cups and a cooler.

I have 5 Yeti 32 oz cups and a couple 20 oz. I have 1 RTIC and it's a piece of shit. I will always spend more on the Yeti cup.

Now, I do have a soft side RTIC cooler that is great. But their cups suck.

I have 5 Yeti 32 oz cups and a couple 20 oz. I have 1 RTIC and it's a piece of shit. I will always spend more on the Yeti cup.

Now, I do have a soft side RTIC cooler that is great. But their cups suck.
I have no opinion on the cups but I have an Rtic cooler and the ice won't melt literally for days.

Now I will say that I'm not certainly not anti-Yeti

in fact I have a couple Yeti 32 oz glasses and 24 can cooler, all of which were gifts from my family. I really like their products, the fact I can fill up a tumbler in Iowa and still have ice when I drive to Texas is an amazing piece of technology.

although, it's starting to feel like they just need to slap their name on other product categories and BAM it's high-end. It's like when Nike tried to enter the sports drink market, just stay in your lane and stop thinking you need to brand everything.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Howdy sir, I've not been paying too much attention but glad to see you post....
Thanks. I still have a month of care in front of me and today has been a good day, but Mrs. Herk thinks I'm gonna live. I still ain't gonna do shit for house work, but she'll still have me to bitch at and I do love watching an occasional temper tantrum on her part. :D

Reactions: Tenacious E
Does the website have an Affirm link? The only thing that would make me feel better about 2020 is knowing people are financing lawn chairs now.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT