ADVERTISEMENT

You’re held at gunpoint and must choose...

hawktrooper1

HR All-State
Jan 5, 2017
... between becoming a Huskers or Cyclones fan. And your survival hinges on which team has more wins at season’s end.

I’ll hang up and listen.

This year? Cyclones for sure will win more. Nebraska is awwwful. The Cyclones play in a weak Big 12 while Nebraska plays one of the strongest schedules in the league. Oh and ISU has actually won a game. Nebraska might win 2 games this year. I think ISU is headed to a 4-8 to 6-6 type record.

UniqueColdAvocet-size_restricted.gif

Might as well shoot me in the junk. Because either way, shot, or as a fan of one of those teams, I'm instantly going to become dickless.

Reactions: reotto
... between becoming a Huskers or Cyclones fan. And your survival hinges on which team has more wins at season’s end.

I’ll hang up and listen.

In Heaven, there may not be any beer. But a Christian, I'll take the bullet.
Go ahead, make my day.

As a NRA member/ supporter, how do you know if I am not packing? Do ya, punk?

Last edited:
Reactions: Harbinger273
Well, they are both delusional, self righteous, dbag fan bases. Nebraska was relevant during the Reagan administration, & ISU has never been relevant.

So that makes it easy, I’ll take the bullet & go six feet under where there is also no beer.

Reactions: sltldowney
If being a clown or kNebby fan means not getting shot in the junk, take the shot. IT IMPROVES THE GENE POOL! If you get my drift

I carry.

I’m winning a gun fight or I’m getting killed. Both better solutions.

This isn't a hard question this year. ISU is a decent team, but does have a pretty tough schedule. ISU is the answer, not going to make my kids fatherless over this one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT