ADVERTISEMENT

You are an asshole if… thread

my phone doesn’t have enough battery to post all mine but to the OP, how long did this person take to park? Maybe that’s the issue instead of someone backing in and being out of the way in literally 10 seconds, like myself.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I remember that guy. His justification was that he was driving at the speed limit, so there's no reason for anyone to want to pass him.
il_794xN.2186309298_o6fc.jpg

No mention of speed limit on that sign.

And if you don't know how to use cruise/maintain a speed. By the third time I have to pass you, I'm as likely to run you off the road as go around you.

… You make people behind you in a busy parking lot wait while you back your car into a spot.

Eff you... why should we all wait for you because you don’t know how to back out. Pull in forward like everybody else and don’t waste our lives.
Unless you pull through, you’re either going to have to back in or back out. Is waiting for someone to back in any worse than waiting for someone to back out as if they’re terrified of what’s about to happen next?

Reactions: UKGrad93
You’re an asshole if you don’t wipe down the gym equipment after you use it, especially during a pandemic. I just rejoined my local Y after taking a year off and it’s clearly posted that everyone is supposed to spray and wipe it down after each use. They have a table full of spray bottles and towels at the entrance to the Cardio Strength Center, but only about half the people are doing it and no employees seem to be enforcing it. It pisses me off that I have to wipe down each machine before and after I use it.

You’re an asshole if you don’t wipe down the gym equipment after you use it, especially during a pandemic. I just rejoined my local Y after taking a year off and it’s clearly posted that everyone is supposed to spray and wipe it down after each use. They have a table full of spray bottles and towels at the entrance to the Cardio Strength Center, but only about half the people are doing it and no employees seem to be enforcing it. It pisses me off that I have to wipe down each machine before and after I use it.

Wouldn't that be more efficient? And as a bonus, you can ensure it's as clean as you want it to be vs. the guy before you who doesn't give a crap and just puts on a show.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT