ADVERTISEMENT

You be the judge

Clearly an illegal shooting.

The term "Blue Privilege" did make me shake my head though.

I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't made a break for it into the woods after being stopped for an expired inspection sticker, and simply waited for her to write a ticket?

Obviously, there are some details about this case that the dubious website didn't report.

I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't made a break for it into the woods after being stopped for an expired inspection sticker, and simply waited for her to write a ticket?

Obviously, there are some details about this case that the dubious website didn't report.
Could any of those details appointed the cop as judge, jury and executioner? If not, they are irrelevant to whether or not she is guilty of manslaughter or murder.

Could any of those details appointed the cop as judge, jury and executioner? If not, they are irrelevant to whether or not she is guilty of manslaughter or murder.

SOMETHING persuaded the jury and I doubt it was simply "blue privilege."

Obviously the guy should have just complied but c'mon dude, that was insane. I don't care what lead up to that. She murdered him. Plain and simple. And as usual she was found innocent, even after that video. Crazy.

12190909_725650997579683_857888614524546555_n.jpg

So what is the problem? Jury selection? I'll admit, this video looks pretty damning, but we are not told what the defense argument was.

So what is the problem? Jury selection? I'll admit, this video looks pretty damning, but we are not told what the defense argument was.

Mearkle, 37, told jurors she thought Kassick, 59, was reaching into his jacket for a gun after he sped away from a stop for an expired inspection tag and then ran into the backyard of his sister’s suburban Harrisburg home. The footage from her stun gun’s camera shows Kassick’s hands going underneath his body at some points despite Mearkle’s yells to keep them up.

So writhing on the ground being tazed he was a threat to the officer?

Prosecutor; You thought he was reaching for a gun?
cop: Yes
Prosecutor: Did you see a gun while he was on the ground convulsing from a taser?
cop" No
Prosecutor: with out ever seeing a gun and with him convulsing on the ground you feared for your life?
cop: Yes sir.
Prosecutor: ok. sounds good. nothing further your honor.

I loved the part where she's tasering him and telling him to show his hands at the same time.

It's like when a cop is sitting on someone's chest compressing the air out of them, but telling them at the same time to quit resisting.

Mearkle, 37, told jurors she thought Kassick, 59, was reaching into his jacket for a gun after he sped away from a stop for an expired inspection tag and then ran into the backyard of his sister’s suburban Harrisburg home. The footage from her stun gun’s camera shows Kassick’s hands going underneath his body at some points despite Mearkle’s yells to keep them up.

So writhing on the ground being tazed he was a threat to the officer?
She's a woman. She says she felt threatened so someone had to die. No way to argue with that.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT