ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t make this stuff up......

83Hawk

HR Legend
Sep 17, 2002
No matter how often I read the delusional garbage clone fans spew, it never ceases to amaze me. I am having a Facebook conversation with some ISU fan who is blathering on about how Iowa isn’t that good because they didn’t score 20+ points on ISU last year. And calling ME stupid and living in Bizarro World when I mention things like won-loss record, final rankings, 5 in a row over ISU, etc.

I thought I heard all the excuses....but Iowa not being that good because they didn’t score more points in beating ISU is a new one.

No matter how often I read the delusional garbage clone fans spew, it never ceases to amaze me. I am having a Facebook conversation with some ISU fan who is blathering on about how Iowa isn’t that good because they didn’t score 20+ points on ISU last year. And calling ME stupid and living in Bizarro World when I mention things like won-loss record, final rankings, 5 in a row over ISU, etc.

I thought I heard all the excuses....but Iowa not being that good because they didn’t score more points in beating ISU is a new one.
K

You are being trolled. He's laughing at you.

Btw, Iowa kneeled out the last minute + of game time in field goal range from their 20, so could have easily have scored 20...if the clones had been able to move the ball at all on anything but trick plays...

You can’t fix stupid so you are wasting your time trying to rationalize with their fan base. Unfriend or block him.
He’s not a Facebook friend. I have no idea who he is.

The reason I didn’t close it was because I was having too much fun with him. His comments just got dumber and dumber. He was making a fool out of himself and I kept stringing him along.

Does the ISU fan know that if due to the virus they will only fill half of their stadium, that means half will be empty? They might have to get back to you with an answer.

Does the ISU fan know that if due to the virus they will only fill half of their stadium, that means half will be empty? They might have to get back to you with an answer.
He finally gave up. Started attacking a UNI fan instead.

better steer clear of cyclone fanatic then. This argument would just be the tip of the iceberg over there.

He finally gave up. Started attacking a UNI fan instead.

People need to realize their place in football hierarchy, notice that they skipped going after the top FCS schools and went to a better than most program. When that doesn't work they will look at Upper Iowa.

When you talk to Cyclone fans, you have to talk to them in language they understand. Explain to him that college football is not like bowling. The point of the game is not to score as many points as possible, just to score more than the other team. There is such a thing as defense, which may be difficult for a Big 12 fan to grasp.
Be patient.

So the moral of the this story is he was saying ISU sucks and you continued to argue with him

When you talk to Cyclone fans, you have to talk to them in language they understand. Explain to him that college football is not like bowling. The point of the game is not to score as many points as possible, just to score more than the other team. There is such a thing as defense, which may be difficult for a Big 12 fan to grasp.
Be patient.
He asked why Iowa didn’t score more than 20 points against ISU.....I replied “they didn’t need to”.

"Never argue with a fool lest they know not who the fool is"

You are the problem, not the Clone fan. Why waste your time?

He was the one who was arguing. I was having fun with him.

You are the problem, not the Clone fan. Why waste your time?

You have to be really careful about what you post on the board the holier than thou will come out of the closet to show the others how they are superior to you and you could learn a lot from them.
Luckily I have found out the are 'growsly' out numbered.

Twins is not dumb. He lost his job so only has income by posting on CF with responses. So of course he will post. That Remo guy talking about Kinnick getting Covid is a sick f. Twins will do his deal to pay his rent cause lost his house. Remo and others are just sick.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT