ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up

Sharky1203

HB All-American
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2023
George Bush, Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the Chaneys have held power for 32 out of the last 32 years.

All of them are blaming Trump.

And even better, they claim to have the answers to fix America's problems.

I'm not voting for Trump, so just quit with that BS.

I'm pointing out that all of us have become sheep!!!!

George Bush, Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the Chaneys have held power for 32 out of the last 32 years.

Who are you voting for?

i think some people are able to distinguish between "blaming trump" and "thinking trump is ill-equipped to lead us or address the issues we face"

and some people aren't...so they simplify all trump opposition to "blaming trump"

Reactions: B1GDeal
i think some people are able to distinguish between "blaming trump" and "thinking trump is ill-equipped to lead us or address the issues we face"

and some people aren't...so they simplify all trump opposition to "blaming trump"
Sheep Eating GIF

Reactions: goldmom

7ovjcu.gif

And Harris is? Get real.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
And Harris is? Get real.
well, people have observed and judged the fitness of each...and chosen kamala as the better option

and that's wholly different that "blaming trump"...people are able to vote for kamala and encourage others to do the same without "blaming trump" for every ill in the nation

this seems like a difficult concept for you

well, people have observed and judged the fitness of each...and chosen kamala as the better option

and that's wholly different that "blaming trump"...people are able to vote for kamala and encourage others to do the same without "blaming trump" for every ill in the nation

True - but I also notice that you say “people have observed”.
No qualifying use of the word “some”. Or a phrase like “those who tend to vote Democratic think”.

No qualifying use of the word “some”. Or a phrase like “those who tend to vote Democratic think”.
Well, plus 40 of trump's former staffers, 17 of Regan's former staffers, a number of former GOP governors and the former head of the Florida GOP, not to mention Dick Cheney and his family have all endorsed Harris. Pretty much daily another Republican does.

During the last 32 years, specifically 2016-2020, which Bush, Clinton, Biden, Harris, Obama, or Chaney was in charge, professor dipshit?

Reactions: Sharky1203
Well, plus 40 of trump's former staffers, 17 of Regan's former staffers, a number of former GOP governors and the former head of the Florida GOP, not to mention Dick Cheney and his family have all endorsed Harris. Pretty much daily another Republican does.
I don’t deny that. But that wasn’t really my point.

Reactions: Sharky1203
multiple people in the initial list above are lifelong republicans

this isn't a "democrats only" thing...

Calculate Rhett And Link GIF by Rooster Teeth

Marines don't sit anything out.........
This BS isn't what my Great-Grandfather (WW1), Both Grandfathers(WW2), Dad and Uncles (Vietnam), Myself twice (In Iraq) and my son in Afganistan, signed up for. We have fascism v. communism going on. Pretty much everything my family has fought against. That's why I will more than likely sit it out.

Harris is grifter and hates America. Oh, and she is a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT