ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are watching tomorrow right?

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Who is Tim Dillon
Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty's illegitimate son, delivered by Doc Adams in the back of the Longbranch when he wasn't patching up Matt...
GSM020_SS_42_780x445.jpg

...and he patched Matt up a lot. Matt Dillon's TV character was shot at least 56 times, knocked unconscious 29 times, stabbed three times, and poisoned once...

i assume there will be a live gameday thread here to cover whatever obscenities are going on

Tim Dillon - who? Nope, won’t be watching

VP debate - Lol, hell no, not watching

Baseball - booooring, won’t be watching

Not sure what I’ll watch, but there’s definitely better options than those three choices.

Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty's illegitimate son, delivered by Doc Adams in the back of the Longbranch when he wasn't patching up Matt...
GSM020_SS_42_780x445.jpg

...and he patched Matt up a lot. Matt Dillon's TV character was shot at least 56 times, knocked unconscious 29 times, stabbed three times, and poisoned once...

That's one tough son of a bitch

GSM020_SS_42_780x445.jpg

I always assumed he was banging her.

It added to the plot.

GSM020_SS_42_780x445.jpg

Apropos of nothing, but that injury list there reminded me of the old Efram Zembalist role in the FBI, where he never shot his gun more than once. We used to call him "One Shot Efram". And then in one episode he got into an actual fist fight, and...you called it..."One Punch Efram."

CSB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT