ADVERTISEMENT

You know what’s next don’t you?

SotaHawk87

HR Legend
Jan 3, 2015
Kirk said Brian should get a chance to fix the offense after last year. He’s come up insanely short. So make it appear as if there are changes made you can book this..

Budamyr (the “gift from heaven”) becomes Co Offensive Coordinator with Brian and Barnett gets sent packing. Brian will focus on O line and Budamyr the QBs. NOTHING will actually change.

Kirk said Brian should get a chance to fix the offense after last year. He’s come up insanely short. So make it appear as if there are changes made you can book this..

Budamyr (the “gift from heaven”) becomes Co Offensive Coordinator with Brian and Barnett gets sent packing. Brian will focus on O line and Budamyr the QBs. NOTHING will actually change.
I agree I say they pack Barnett in a box and ship him to whereverthe**** he came from with a no reply address

So the classic rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic scenario. That makes perfect sense given who's running the show.

Yes, Barnett hasn’t had a positive impact but maybe these guys just aren’t very good to begin with. I hate saying that but none appear to be super athletic and maybe it’s a recruiting/talent evaluation issue.

And I can’t wait for next year, post-Petras, when Ferentz cries that he’s playing an inexperienced QB…a quarterback that is obviously worse than Petras.

the future is not bright.

I doubt KF would humiliate his kid by demoting him. Also, what credentials does Budamyr have...not like he is star OC. Nobody that is an offensive genius is going to come work under KF with his constraints. KF and BF either fix it themselves or the mess continues because Barta is not going to step in.

Reactions: IAHUNTER
I doubt KF would humiliate his kid by demoting him. Also, what credentials does Budamyr have...not like he is star OC. Nobody that is an offensive genius is going to come work under KF with his constraints. KF and BF either fix it themselves or the mess continues because Barta is not going to step in.
hahahahahaha......hahahahahaha. ***catch breath*** hahahahaha.....hahahahaha

I agree I say they pack Barnett in a box and ship him to whereverthe**** he came from with a no reply address
I have no idea if Barnett is any good or not, but the issues with this OL probably don’t have much, if anything to do with him. That is, unless it was his idea to not go hard in the portal to bring in players who were ready to play in the B1G.

The examples of OLs without a Junior or Senior on it that excel in college football has to be an extremely small, or maybe nonexistent list?

Joe Philbin looked pretty shitty too with a bunch of FUTURE stars that weren’t ready.

Yep, nepotism above all else.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
Kirk has a LOT of misses on assistant coaches. It's no secret why...he looks for different characteristics than JHF did.

Not acceptable. Budamyr is damaged goods now. This will not look good on his resume. The Iowa stint has done nothing but damage his chances of becoming an OC any time soon. From 123 to 131 under his watch is going to be hard to explain.

Not acceptable. Budamyr is damaged goods now. This will not look good on his resume. The Iowa stint has done nothing but damage his chances of becoming an OC any time soon. From 123 to 131 under his watch is going to be hard to explain.
He didn’t arrive at Iowa undamaged.

After Ohio St we play bad defenses the rest of the year and it creates the facade that our offense has improved and is trending upward. Rinse and repeat.

Which ones are the misses? Just so we know which ones of you speak?
Exactly. Just another tangent silly argument. This is just the another "HF was an offensive wizzard" comment, which simply wasn't the case, certainly not against teams with a pulse anyway. Regardless of the current mess on offense. KF has more wins against top five and ranked teams then Fry did, so he's done something right along the way.....

Sadly you are probably correct…or some close variant…

ADVERTISEMENT