ADVERTISEMENT

You know what's weird?

Chis voted republican at one point. People easily manipulated by the media are easily manipulated by the media.
Fair enough. I've actually voted for many republicans myself, back when they were a legitimate party. I just find it ironic that the biggest collective boogie man according to trump and vance are immigrants. But immigrants aren't the ones taking shitty shots at them.

Fair enough. I've actually voted for many republicans myself, back when they were a legitimate party. I just find it ironic that the biggest collective boogie man according to trump and vance are immigrants. But immigrants aren't the ones taking shitty shots at them.
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Ffd5d4ff7-aed5-4f5a-af42-6903a40e75c4.jpg

It's the same thing.....

Both trump "assassins" are white men who previously voted for trump and are not very good with guns.

Not Haitians
Not Mexicans
Not Iranians
Not African Americans
Not Hannibal Lector

Weird.

Also, neither of them have been Taylor Swift either.
Has anybody ever seen Hannibal Lector and Taylor Swift in the same room?

BRB going to reddit.

Thomas Crooks is 20 and never eligible to vote for Trump. Why lie about something so easy to fact check?

Least shocking thing about the would be assassins is they're both act blue donors. The violent left..

No, the biggest boogie man is the party who is flooding our country with poor immigrants, that we then are expected to borrow money to provide welfare, and we're lied to and told this is really for our benefit.

We already know the bottom half of income earners are net federal tax takers, and the Democrats are trying to import millions more to add to our multi-trillion dollar annual deficits.

The craziest part is that none of their followers can explain why this is actually a good idea. Or even how many millions we should import each year to swell our wealth transfer recipient cohort.

No, the biggest boogie man is the party who is flooding our country with poor immigrants, that we then are expected to borrow money to provide welfare, and we're lied to and told this is really for our benefit.

We already know the bottom half of income earners are net federal tax takers, and the Democrats are trying to import millions more to add to our multi-trillion dollar annual deficits.

The craziest part is that none of their followers can explain why this is actually a good idea. Or even how many millions we should import each year to swell our wealth transfer recipient cohort.
We have a party that is in bed with the media, that's far larger than a bunch of immigrants.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Both trump "assassins" are white men who previously voted for trump and are not very good with guns.

Not Haitians
Not Mexicans
Not Iranians
Not African Americans
Not Hannibal Lector

Weird.
WTF is the point of this shit?

Any ethnic group or race can be violent and stupid.

Let’s not play this game. That’s for dumbasses like Whiskey, Northern, and the Ryans.

Just say 'brown' instead of 'poor' as we all know what you mean.
Almost all of our families that came over were poor.

WTF is the point of this shit?

Any ethnic group or race can be violent and stupid.

Let’s not play this game. That’s for dumbasses like Whiskey, Northern, and the Ryans.
The point was that blaming migrants for all the wrongs in the country is comical when it's people who look just like JD Vance that keep taking shots at Trump.

Just say 'brown' instead of 'poor' as we all know what you mean.
Almost all of our families that came over were poor.

Did the federal government borrow money to pay them for coming here?

This is where you confused about the welfare state and open borders if the past is any indication.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

At least they're not violent criminals.

The point was that blaming migrants for all the wrongs in the country is comical when it's people who look just like JD Vance that keep taking shots at Trump.
So, you want to play their game?

I’m just sick of race being brought into every single little thing.

Yes, I know Trump is a piece of shit and JD Vance is a spineless twat who won’t stand up for his wife. I still don’t understand why anyone wants to score points with them.

Did the federal government borrow money to pay them for coming here?

This is where you confused about the welfare state and open borders if the past is any indication.
With such a major problem at the border, you'd think republicans would have done something about it when they controlled every branch of government. Or even try to put together a bipartisan bill both sides agree on that would bring positive change.

Oh, wait...

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Not mutually exclusive

So, you want to play their game?

I’m just sick of race being brought into every single little thing.

Yes, I know Trump is a piece of shit and JD Vance is a spineless twat who won’t stand up for his wife. I still don’t understand why anyone wants to score points with them.
I don't understand your outrage. No one was 'playing their game', they were just pointing out that it wasn't the people vilified by MAGA that took shots at Trump but instead people from his base.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Do you see the irony in claiming that others are being manipulated by the media when you are posting tweets from End Wokeness, Libs of TikTok, and dozens of other random right-wing dipshits?
I assure you, he does not see the irony in that.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT