ADVERTISEMENT

You would think that a guy who almost got his ear blown off could do better.

TV ratings lmfao look at cnn down 92% and firing another 100 people. Nobody watches cable news. You should see what x's viewership was though, big guy 😉 the rnc has been absolutely fire!!

Who are you talking about?
I'm talking about Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States of America. He is selling a limited edition shoe for $299.00 and the 5k that are being offered are already selling out. If you want a pair check out the secondary market, they are a thousand bucks on ebay.

The dem party doesn't have that energy.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and RileyHawk
Weird....a guy who loves dick, starting his 189th thread about another guy's ear............

I'm talking about Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States of America. He is selling a limited edition shoe for $299.00 and the 5k that are being offered are already selling out. If you want a pair check out the secondary market, they are a thousand bucks on ebay.

Didn't know he was 72 years old.

You're a rube.

Reactions: nelly02

How high are you tonight?

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT