ADVERTISEMENT

Young Mother Who Converted To Islam Murdered In Hammer Attack

Mar 14, 2003
Husband had barred her from seeing family & friends. Looks she had started wearing western clothing again days before her murder.

Thoughts?

sriHcPx.gif

Reactions: naturalmwa
It's about control. Plenty of dudes in the US who aren't Muslim get really mad because they can't control every aspect of their wife's life and kill her. In the US lots of times they have access to a gun and they take out a bunch of bystanders, too.

If he asks "where are the pulled pork sliders," yes. Same as anyone.

I live in the South and Im member of a fishing forum with a politics section. I asked this question and Im guessing 75% said "hell no" and used racial slurs. The same percentage think Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya and Trump is a political God. Lots of hatred from Southern Rednecks who hate Liberals. Heck, most of them wont associate with anyone who leans left.

Reactions: artradley
If I got along with them and we were friends yes. Same as anybody else.

I'm glad you are not like the people I mentioned above.

What if you didnt know them and they were strangers? A Muslim man and his wife (dressed in a Burka) knock on your door needing help with their car that broke down in front of your house. Would you allow them in your home and assist them with their car troubles?

I asked this question because of your response.

I'm glad you are not like the people I mentioned above.

What if you didnt know them and they were strangers? A Muslim man and his wife (dressed in a Burka) knock on your door needing help with their car that broke down in front of your house. Would you allow them in your home and assist them with their car troubles?

I asked this question because of your response.

I'm not a car expert so I couldn't help them. If they asked I may let them use a phone in my presence if they did not have a working one.

Islam seems to be a pretty bad deal for women, children, and gays.

forgot a few groups: Jews, Christians who don’t convert, apostates, muslims who aren’t the right kind of muslim or “muslim enough”, hindus, sikhs, buddhists, african muslims in the eyes of the arabs. am sure i missed a few.

I'm curious, would you allow a Muslim in your home for dinner and treat them as a friend?
Some of you need to get out of Iowa a little more often. 99% of Muslims in the world are just like most of us. They want the same things for their family as you and I. Painting them all with the radical brush is like painting all Christians with the KKK brush

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Some of you need to get out of Iowa a little more often. 99% of Muslims in the world are just like most of us. They want the same things for their family as you and I. Painting them all with the radical brush is like painting all Christians with the KKK brush

I dont live in Iowa and I have traveled extensively outside of the states. I have a great friend who is Muslim from Bangladesh.

I completely agree with you. I dont care about religion or race, I judge a person by the way they treat me and others. My questions directed at IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life were based on his previous comments towards Muslims and Sharia law. I was trying to find out if his hatred of Islam carried over to his everyday life and his interaction with Muslims.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Not really. KKK are evil, but far less violent and oppressive that Islam. I'd wipe the KKK off the earth in exchange for Islam being reduced to its footprint in the middle east

I dont live in Iowa and I have traveled extensively outside of the states. I have a great friend who is Muslim from Bangladesh.

I completely agree with you. I dont care about religion or race, I judge a person by the way they treat me and others. My questions directed at IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life were based on his previous comments towards Muslims and Sharia law. I was trying to find out if his hatred of Islam carried over to his everyday life and his interaction with Muslims.
I live in CR so I know most Muslims are moderate but the number is way higher than 1%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT