ADVERTISEMENT

Your 1st game impressions of Pat Angerer in the booth?

uihawk82

HB All-American
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
I thought he started a little slow, was not entirely filling his air time but he got better, warmer, funnier, serious enough, and he started to show more emotion.

I like his third down call, "Come on boys", when the defense is trying to get a stop. He has been there and knows it.

Your thoughts?

It'll take time for him to understand the flow of the call. But I thought he brought some spice and life in the booth. You can feel his passion as a former player, especially when the D is on the field. Cracked a few jokes too. Looking forward to him getting better as time goes on.

I didn’t like this hire. I wanted Herron or Hughes. (I don’t know what they were paying so who knows if they were even getable). My first thought was PA seems to be better than EP. Then after a little while I thought PA actually did a pretty good job. Happy for him.

Didn’t listen, but if he at least didn’t bomb and did “ok”, I’m certain he will improve and be a great color guy. It’s like anything, people usually get better as they progress in any endeavor.

I didn’t like this hire. I wanted Herron or Hughes. (I don’t know what they were paying so who knows if they were even getable). My first thought was PA seems to be better than EP. Then after a little while I thought PA actually did a pretty good job. Happy for him.

I listened to Dolph yesterday and he said his only requirement was that the color guy was from the KF era.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT