ADVERTISEMENT

Your Most Despised College Football Team/Program.

3eb80f223dda73a3e7cb95d8b112072e.jpg

Notre Dame.......The arrogance of a team that refuses to join
a College Conference and makes their own TV deal with NBC.

They have sucked in the Sportswriters and are always ranked
in the top 20 in the Preseason Football Poll

Notre Dame has not won a National Championship since 1988
Yet, they are considered a national collegiate powerhouse in
football..

Notre Dame.......The arrogance of a team that refuses to join
a College Conference and makes their own TV deal with NBC.

They have sucked in the Sportswriters and are always ranked
in the top 20 in the Preseason Football Poll

Notre Dame has not won a National Championship since 1988
Yet, they are considered a national collegiate powerhouse in
football..

I'm Irish catholic and was brought up as a Notre Dame fan as well as an Iowa fan. Iowa has always been first for me and my family (heck, I'm also an Iowa grad along with other members of the family) and I've never even attended a Notre Dame game but I can still remember as a kid going to Iowa games with my Dad and brothers and when they would announce the Notre Dame score (they were generally always winning in those days) we would kind of grin/smirk at each other as the crowd booed.

CSB/

I'm Irish catholic and was brought up as a Notre Dame fan as well as an Iowa fan. Iowa has always been first for me and my family (heck, I'm also an Iowa grad along with other members of the family) and I've never even attended a Notre Dame game but I can still remember as a kid going to Iowa games with my Dad and brothers and when they would announce the Notre Dame score (they were generally always winning in those days) we would kind of grin/smirk at each other as the crowd booed.

CSB/
I'm Irish Catholic too...went to a game in South Bend in '81. We beat them. Sore losers, insufferably rude.

I take no greater pleasure than seeing ISU lose, but since they’re excluded for some reason, I’ll go OSU or Michigan.

Honorable mentions:
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Alabama
Nebraska
Penn State

CSB/
HarmlessQuerulousGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

I wanted to say ISU but Spyder said no. Then I wanted to say Minny but didn't want to give them the satisfaction.
I take no greater pleasure than seeing ISU lose, but since they’re excluded for some reason, I’ll go OSU or Michigan.

Honorable mentions:
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Alabama
Nebraska
Penn State
I've changed my mind. I can't put that restriction on this question. It's not fair.

Penn State
Same here. After what happened there, that school should have been banned from ever having another football program for perpetuity. Their legacy will always be associated with Paterno. And, the disgusting criminal activity that went on there for decades, and was allowed and covered up, was unforgivable. Sexually abusing children is akin to torture and murder. It's a travesty that they still have a team.

702855---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK the u.

Grew up in Sioux City, so it's Nebraska, AINEC. I've hated them since their Big 8 days. Their fans are insufferable trash and their stadium is garbage. I hope they never win anything, even a spelling bee (which we all know they wouldn't anyway).

Runner ups:
Minnesota (what an inferiority complex the rodents have)
The team from Iowa's 3rd best public university
Wisconsin (they are what we want to be)
Penn state (for reasons already mentioned)
Pat Fitzgerald

Also have no love for O$U and Meatchicken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT