ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV increased price significantly without warning

I think people have quit watching tv and that worries the powers that be

look for this to continue to drive the herd back to cable

I agree with you
Without sports I haven't watched much tv at all this yr. Now that mlb and nba are back on, I still haven't watched a game. I probably haven't turned the tv on in a week. One of the few positives to come out of this pandemic.

Reactions: noleclone2
Without sports I haven't watched much tv at all this yr. Now that mlb and nba are back on, I still haven't watched a game. I probably haven't turned the tv on in a week. One of the few positives to come out of this pandemic.
Schmega dildos err mega dittos

I don’t watch tv unless I stream a movie

it’s all trash

What Hulu version is in the $13/month bundle with Disney+ and ESPN+? Must be a lean version.
That is the traditional Hulu, similar to a Netflix. A ton of streaming stuff like movies, past tv shows and original content. It is worth it. I have that plus live tv for about 60 bucks. And of course Netflix and Disney plus for the kids.

Lulz. Cable is better.

tenor.gif

If football goes down in flames, I am pulling the plug on tv after the election until sports are back

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I switched to YTTV last month after 13 years with Dish

I’ve been very happy.

pros:
Rate is $15 less than dish (we were in a 2 year contract)
No more cable cords
I can watch on garage TV with no buffering, previously the dish app sucked out there
More reliable mobile app

cons:
Dish hopper has a much better interface and navigation
There is a bit of a lag to open the app and change channels, I did upgrade to fire sticks 4ks and that has really helped
No DIY or history channels

I would accept one more price increase but if they start getting to the $90-$100 range I would definitely considered another streaming service.

If football goes down in flames, I am pulling the plug on tv after the election until sports are back
Hell yes

Tv is for the brain dead

the news whether it is faux or pmsnbc is garbage

cnn at this point is high comedy shrieking propaganda. If you smoke enough pot it is probably good entertainment

Hell yes

Tv is for the brain dead

the news whether it is faux or pmsnbc is garbage

cnn at this point is high comedy shrieking propaganda. If you smoke enough pot it is probably good entertainment

Look man, I'm not in the culture anymore and I guess things may have changed, but from what I remember people usually don't get stoned then change the channel to the news.

Reactions: claykenny
You guys do know that people buy/sell/trade unused usernames under the same account, right? Think of it like group insurance to drive price down.

I can see watching don lemon or Anderson Cooper and being entertained if you smoked enough weed same goes for hannity

I can see watching don lemon or Anderson Cooper and being entertained if you smoked enough weed same goes for hannity

And I'm telling you if I'm sharing my weed with you in my living room and you change the channel to the news to see if it's better when you're high I'm gonna slap you.

Just got my genie 2 free upgrade from DirecTV you all keep trying these other things and I'll keep the best sports package there is as they hook me up to keep me.

Hey Chis...So what did you pay per month? Used to have Directv but since moved in with the GF (no pics) and she wanted Youtube TV becuase Directv would have to drill holes in our house to run co-ax

Hey Chis...So what did you pay per month? Used to have Directv but since moved in with the GF (no pics) and she wanted Youtube TV becuase Directv would have to drill holes in our house to run co-ax
It's around 90 a month now I have to call in and negotiate every 6 or so months for deals but its worth it. Have sports pack as well.

It's around 90 a month now I have to call in and negotiate every 6 or so months for deals but its worth it. Have sports pack as well.

Thanks!!! We are now at $74 for YTTV. Was pricing Directv and where they screw you is all the receivers. Looking at the wireless option and everything and it looks like I could get the Choice Package plus 3 wireless receivers for around $83/month the first year and it goes up in year two. I liked Directv guide, DVR etc. I’d really like to go back

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Thanks!!! We are now at $74 for YTTV. Was pricing Directv and where they screw you is all the receivers. Looking at the wireless option and everything and it looks like I could get the Choice Package plus 3 wireless receivers for around $83/month the first year and it goes up in year two. I liked Directv guide, DVR etc. I’d really like to go back
Yeah the receiver prices for sure is a killer. I'd call and see what they can do. I love the genies now I can move them anywhere in house as wireless.

Reactions: Panic1769
With no sports and propagandized Pravda news i watch zero tv

I watched none for those years and minimally now. People talk about television shows I’ve never heard of. I tend to work and read the bulk of everyday. Don’t miss tv a bit.

When the covid apocalyptic shut down occurred I watched every episode of breaking bad and better call Saul

they were both good shows

Hack the neighbors wifi.
Is this where we have a conversation about universal wifi, nationwide coverage, free to the public as a service provided by the government, kind of like roads or bridges. Of course we all pay for it via taxes but you could say the internet is the superhighway of the future and should be treated as essential infrastructure like roads and bridges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT