ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Robinson - LA Rams

chopsy21

HB All-American
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
I had an interesting conversation last night with some of my friends (2 still college coaches FCS, NAIA Respectively, and an NFL scout friend) They all think Brian is going to move on. Contrary to what most of this board thinks, BF is respected in the profession and they believe he will end up in the NFL.

The name they kept bringing up last night was Zac Robinson (QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator LA RAMS). They think he is a great fit at Iowa, as they believe McVey is done coaching and will transition to the broadcast world, and ultimately he will end up in the front office as a GM.

Robinson comes from the Gundy Oklahoma State tree where he played QB. He has ties to Southlake TX.

I really have always been enamored with the OKIE STATE offense, they have had feature runners and some of the best pass concepts TE and WR related. If the Rams blow up, I would love to see Iowa make a run at Robinson as my friends in the know made a great case for his skill set and how it would be very complementary to the Iowa personnel and they think he could recruit top-tier QB talent to Iowa.

The Patriots drafted Robinson in 2010 but he didn't make the roster. Brian was on the staff then. Again I know folks who think there could be mutual interest should the Rams staff blows up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News