ADVERTISEMENT

New Story **Zach Lutmer commits to Iowa**

WFBq.gif

Reactions: BigOHawk
Welcome aboard Zach! I always love to see a native son of Iowa join the program. It will be fun to watch you on Saturdays playing on Duke Slater Field in the years to come. It is great to be a Hawkeye!

Welcome aboard Zach! I always love to see a native son of Iowa join the program. It will be fun to watch you on Saturdays playing on Duke Slater Field in the years to come. It is great to be a Hawkeye!
All-state in football and basketball this past year. All-conference in baseball as a sophomore. The multi-sport athletes from Iowa make good football players.

All-state in football and basketball this past year. All-conference in baseball as a sophomore. The multi-sport athletes from Iowa make good football players.
Yea, but did he run in track? The kid looked faster than anyone on the field.

Really like both him and Hall.
Seem like kids that if they had more exposure would be higher rated.

He seems like the type of guy we usually have starting at FS who started off as a walk on. So might as well save him and his family the hassle of paying tuition 1st few years and hand him a scholarship from the get go. Parker and secondary recruits I trust probably even more so than our OL guys anymore that KF brings in. So if PP wanted him not questioning his lack of offers or star rankings.

He's got a TE frame and plays smart with the ball. Possibly a sound QB prospect; should a proven QB coach suddenly arrive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT