ADVERTISEMENT

Zahid

butchinmi

HR MVP
Mar 20, 2015

I have to say I like the fact that he faced this. Sure, some will say the "why me" comments and some other comments he made are not fully owning up to it. However, I've made a mistake or two in my life and part of the process is why me, even if you are the reason it happened. You get the "others are doing this and I got caught" feeling. It's part of the process and then you realize you are just a dumbass and it's something you brought on yourself and you have to own it. It doesn't have anything to do with what others are doing. Or, you could just blame it on your dads drink in the fridge, but I digress.

The "Untouchable" feeling happens to many elite athletes, but very few can ever admit to it and change course. I hope for Zahid he truly does. I think he can do things for years to come for Team USA.

I have to say I like the fact that he faced this. Sure, some will say the "why me" comments and some other comments he made are not fully owning up to it. However, I've made a mistake or two in my life and part of the process is why me, even if you are the reason it happened. You get the "others are doing this and I got caught" feeling. It's part of the process and then you realize you are just a dumbass and it's something you brought on yourself and you have to own it. It doesn't have anything to do with what others are doing. Or, you could just blame it on your dads drink in the fridge, but I digress.

The "Untouchable" feeling happens to many elite athletes, but very few can ever admit to it and change course. I hope for Zahid he truly does. I think he can do things for years to come for Team USA.
Cry me a river.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT