ADVERTISEMENT

Zuckerberg Abandons the Dems Too..

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg now openly identifies as a libertarian and is distancing himself from the Democrat party. He has also reportedly hired a Republican PR firm to help rehabilitate his image and repair his relationship with Trump. Thoughts? The tides seek to be shifting massively..

Mark Zuckerberg now openly identifies as a libertarian and is distancing himself from the Democrat party. He has also reportedly hired a Republican PR firm to help rehabilitate his image and repair his relationship with Trump. Thoughts? The tides seek to be shifting massively..
Tax breaks for the richest corporations. It makes sense they would support. If it was anyone but Trump I might get behind stimulating the economy. But hitch your wagon to him......And I'm against Jan 6 and a potential dictator.

Tax breaks for the richest corporations. It makes sense they would support. If it was anyone but Trump I might get behind stimulating the economy. But hitch your wagon to him......And I'm against Jan 6 and a potential dictator.
Why didn't he spend those hundreds of millions on Trump in 2020 and instead spent it with the dems?

Hitch your wagon to this, Asshole >

Most highly analytic tech sorts gravitate towards libertarian thinking. . .

I've noticed that amongst software developers for a long time.

Reactions: Jedhawk77
I don't support armed robberies so I will not hitch my wagon to this. I'm not naive to think there will not be crime with any candidate besides these two or anyone else either side puts on the ballot.
But here's how your side looks at it...if you're voting D, you're supporting crime >

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT