ADVERTISEMENT

‘19 Mock Drafts

LUC8

HR All-American
Sep 23, 2003
It’s almost impossible to find a mock draft out there that doesn’t have both Hockenson and Fant going in the first round. I’m certainly looking forward to this potentially historic event and this would be beyond huge for recruiting moving forward!

The only variation I have seen has Hock in round 1 and Fant within the first 3 picks of round 2

Both. Still seeing a rare mock or 2 with Fant very early in round 2, but after his combine performance Fant is overwhelming being projected into round one.

The other interesting thing about both Fant and TJ is the more recent drafts I have seen have them going EARLIER in round 1 than before. I had been seeing TJ at 24 to the Raiders and Fant at the 32nd pick for the Patriots.

Now I am seeing them as early as 8th and 12th. Mostly they are BOTH off the board by pick 22 in the recent mocks.

Also, I am seeing both Amani and Nelson in round 3.

Reactions: LUC8
If they both go in round 1 (or even anything close to round 1) and it does not dramaticly help our recrutiting of tight ends, then something is terribly wrong. I mean, what more proof do you need that that we are great at producing tight ends?

If they both go in round 1 (or even anything close to round 1) and it does not dramaticly help our recrutiting of tight ends, then something is terribly wrong. I mean, what more proof do you need that that we are great at producing tight ends?

Hi..were you on FB Ripcord?

Reactions: SuperSK
Hi..were you on FB Ripcord?

Kind of a personal question that probably should have been asked in a more private manner ala private message.

If he was indeed at FB Ripcord in 1970 he may for many reasons may not want to publicly acknowledge his military service.

• I hope Nelson goes in the third round.
  • I think Hooker has a decent shot at being a third rounder.
  • If either falls to 5 you wonder if they should have gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT