ADVERTISEMENT

‘Very, very troubling’: Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge Cannon

Whatevs. You’re actually citing Julie Kelly as a legal source.

Your “analysis” is crap.

And when you get called out on it, you predictably resort to name calling.

Never stop being you. Never.
Called out? lol. None of what I said was called out with any type of rebuttal other than name calling and bullshit like what you wrote. You libtards can't even muster any kind of factual retort that has to do with the topic at hand.

And Julie Kelly wasn't used as a legal source, dumbass. Her tweet I referenced simply reported what was in the filings and the chain of events. You can't even get that right. You haven't even said what exactly was wrong with what her tweet said. You just go right to ragging on the source.

I can't help but name call and I WON'T stop because that's all I've ever gotten from you idiots on here and it all started with dipshitbybirth and Dunning Krueger Joe, so you can thank those two delinquents for not being able to have a civil conversation that doesn't resort to name calling. You people don't want that to happen? Then respond without using logical fallacies, name calling, and have actual information yourselves. There hasn't been a single response to my posts in this thread with any of that including yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: DogBoyRy
Called out? lol. None of what I said was called out with any type of rebuttal other than name calling and bullshit like what you wrote. You libtards can't even muster any kind of factual retort that has to do with the topic at hand.

And Julie Kelly wasn't used as a legal source, dumbass. Her tweet I referenced simply reported what was in the filings and the chain of events. You can't even get that right. You haven't even said what exactly was wrong with what her tweet said. You just go right to ragging on the source.

I can't help but name call and I WON'T stop because that's all I've ever gotten from you idiots on here and it all started with dipshitbybirth and Dunning Krueger Joe, so you can thank those two delinquents for not being able to have a civil conversation that doesn't resort to name calling. You people don't want that to happen? Then respond without using logical fallacies, name calling, and have actual information yourselves. There hasn't been a single response to my posts in this thread with any of that including yours.

Feel free to point out where I called you a name in this thread. I’ll wait.

Not everybody is calling you names. You should at least try to act civil. But instead you go straight to libtard and sped every time. Classy.

And Trump is charged with Sec. 1512 obstruction based on … withholding documents containing confidential markings.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Seems that Smith has given the Judge a lot to think about with his court filings over the last week or so regarding the FBI antics with the staged documents and photos, and the GSA delivery of documents to Trump right before the FBI was called, etc.

This post should not be taken as a defense of Trump. Even though the FBI has probably acted inappropriately based on Smith's filings, there's no evidence they did anything to force Trump into resisting giving up the documents, which is a crime.

Judge Cannon will, at some point, have to decide if the evidence has been compromised, and if the FBI has lost credibility, because they've given Trump ammunition he really didn't have before.

Feel free to point out where I called you a name in this thread. I’ll wait.

Not everybody is calling you names. You should at least try to act civil. But instead you go straight to libtard and sped every time. Classy.

And Trump is charged with Sec. 1512 obstruction based on … withholding documents containing confidential markings.
I've done so plenty of times and I didn't say you named called. I named several things libtards do to skate arguments. You came into the thread attacking the source of a tweet but not the content of the tweet. Logical fallacy. You going to tell me what content in Julie's tweet was incorrect with some counter argument other than attacking her "credibility"?

I'm going to tell you for the last time, Trump is not charged for having (this is called possession) classified documents. Read that 5 times if you need to. There were 102 classified marked documents found in the raid. 30 of those documents account for the indictments, with count 11 being a document that did not contain classified markings (Read that again, he was charged for a document that DID NOT contain classified markings). Why was he not charged for the other 72 documents containing classified markings if he was actually charged for having classified documents? Because he was not charged for having classified documents. He was charged for willful retention of national defense documents, which 793(e) has NO qualification that the document be classified.

You know why he was charged with 793(e)? Because the classification of the documents makes no difference when using that statute. Which is why Trump's lawyers have not made a motion to dismiss based upon the documents being declassified as their argument. The obstruction charges are also not about having (once again possession) classified documents. 3 of the obstruction charges will be thrown out once SC rules on 1512, the other 3 against Trump, Smith's team already messed up by saying Trump moved the boxes, but Trump attorney 1, who is Evan Corcoran, knew he would be searching ALL of MAL not just a certain room. Moving the boxes wasn't obstruction.

This is all rightwing propaganda, spud.

DOJ outlined everything in clear filings.
No, they actually staged the photo by laying them out and putting cover sheets on them to misrepresent that's how they found them. Smith's team also is in some serious hot water and possible criminal charges because they misrepresented to the court they scanned the documents in order, which it turns out they didn't.

No, they actually staged the photo by laying them out and putting cover sheets on them to misrepresent that's how they found them. Smith's team also is in some serious hot water and possible criminal charges because they misrepresented to the court they scanned the documents in order, which it turns out they didn't.
They did not "scan" classified documents, Cletus.

They did not "scan" classified documents, Cletus.
Shut up, dumbass. My post said "scanned the documents order". Where did it say the word "classified"? Making up more arguments that weren't said?

Bratt explained that “there are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans.”

Which has nothing to do with the gathering of evidence in the case.

Routine procedure, spud.
Once again, shut up, dumbass. FBI f-ed up the evidence gathering in the case, dipshit. There is nothing routine about telling a court that the cover sheets were recovered from the boxes when in fact the FBI were the ones who paperclipped the sheets and staged a photo-op. Jay Bratt, August 2022 to the court:

“[Thirteen] boxes or containers contained documents with classification markings, and in all, over one hundred unique documents with classification markings…were seized. Certain of the documents had colored cover sheets indicating their classification status. (Emphasis added.) See, e.g., Attachment F (redacted FBI photograph of certain documents and classified cover sheets recovered from a container in the ‘45 office’).”

There's also nothing routine about getting documents and placeholders mixed up.

The motion forced the special counsel to admit the error. “In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet,” Bratt wrote.

You constantly get 'RECKED.

Shut up, dumbass. My post said "scanned the documents order". Where did it say the word "classified"? Making up more arguments that weren't said?

Bratt explained that “there are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans.”

Once again, shut up, dumbass. FBI f-ed up the evidence gathering in the case, dipshit. There is nothing routine about telling a court that the cover sheets were recovered from the boxes when in fact the FBI were the ones who paperclipped the sheets and staged a photo-op. Jay Bratt, August 2022 to the court:

“[Thirteen] boxes or containers contained documents with classification markings, and in all, over one hundred unique documents with classification markings…were seized. Certain of the documents had colored cover sheets indicating their classification status. (Emphasis added.) See, e.g., Attachment F (redacted FBI photograph of certain documents and classified cover sheets recovered from a container in the ‘45 office’).”

There's also nothing routine about getting documents and placeholders mixed up.

The motion forced the special counsel to admit the error. “In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet,” Bratt wrote.

You constantly get 'RECKED.
You seem awfully angry for someone spouting more nonsense about things you have zero expertise in...

Appointed by trump and his justice department. She's a never-Biden-er. She's also a marxist-communist corrupt judge, and her family hates biden. And all of her cases, including this one, especially this one, are rigged. Nothing but election interreference designed to give trump the advantage.
Sarcasm? 😉

This is all rightwing propaganda, spud.

DOJ outlined everything in clear filings.
You should get caught up. They staged the photos, and used classified document cover pages that were unrelated to the underlying documents. Smith filed an admission of this with the court 2 weeks ago.

You should get caught up. They staged the photos, and used classified document cover pages that were unrelated to the underlying documents. Smith filed an admission of this with the court 2 weeks ago.
I have no idea if they laid out documents/cover sheets for a photo op, or not. Really I don't care. What I care about is:

1. was there secret documents on the property?
  2. who had access to them?
  3. were they turned over when discovered or asked for them?
  4. did anyone lie about having them or try to hide them?
  5. did anyone share the contents of these documents?
Just off the top of my head those are my questions/concerns. If Trump had docs and turned them over I'm sure this will be a short trial or be dismissed. If he did all or some of the above he should be in hot water.

This is like debating over what sexual position DT and SD did. Yeah that's salacious, but the issue why there is a trial is the payoff and the documents to hide/conceal.

Finally, if Biden (or any other politician) is found to have done any of these things they should face the music. We should all go back to holding our reps accountable instead of digging in and defending them because "they are on my team."

You should get caught up. They staged the photos

Uh...they ALWAYS generate photos, laying out the evidence w/ numbers so it can be documented.

They do not just "take rando pics of boxes" and then haul them off.

You're as dumb when it comes to investigative processes, as you are on finance and biology, dude.

I have no idea if they laid out documents/cover sheets for a photo op, or not. Really I don't care. What I care about is:

Just off the top of my head those are my questions/concerns. If Trump had docs and turned them over I'm sure this will be a short trial or be dismissed. If he did all or some of the above he should be in hot water.

This is like debating over what sexual position DT and SD did. Yeah that's salacious, but the issue why there is a trial is the payoff and the documents to hide/conceal.

Finally, if Biden (or any other politician) is found to have done any of these things they should face the music. We should all go back to holding our reps accountable instead of digging in and defending them because "they are on my team."
If you read my original post you will see that we agree.

This is what I posted.

This post should not be taken as a defense of Trump. Even though the FBI has probably acted inappropriately based on Smith's filings, there's no evidence they did anything to force Trump into resisting giving up the documents, which is a crime.

Don't be fooled by Joes Place changing what I posted when he "quotes" me, or misrepresenting what I post. He can't stand being wrong, so he lies and moves the goalposts.

Uh...they ALWAYS generate photos, laying out the evidence w/ numbers so it can be documented.

They do not just "take rando pics of boxes" and then haul them off.

You're as dumb when it comes to investigative processes, as you are on finance and biology, dude.
You are so full of crap. They used unrelated classified cover sheets. Smith filed documents with the federal court apologizing for it. The documents were not photographed where they were found or as they were found. Stop lying that this is standard procedure.

Insults are all you've got. The truth isn't on your side. A federal prosecutor isn't going to file apologies with the court if everything is standard procedure. At least have a little common sense.

I haven't defended Trump. Quite the opposite. Stop lying.
dido-shipping.gif

1. You should care if the FBI laid out cover sheets for a photo op. They did and admitted to it and they mixed up which cover sheets went to certain documents and told the court they found them that way.
2. You should care the GSA sent a pallet of boxes to MAL, which we know some of the classified docs were in those boxes.
3. You should care the Biden WH started working with NARA in early 2021 to criminalize Trump for destroying documents before they got the first batch from Trump.
4. You should care about the Presidential Records Act and how that law applies to Trump that allows him to have those document.
5. You should care this was the first time former president, who happens to be the chief political opponent, was indicted for documents he's legally able to have.
6. You should care the FBI misrepresented to the court the evidence they gathered and messed up the ordering of the documents in the boxes, which is essential to the case.
7. You should care about your 1-5 above as it relates to Joe Biden who was not prosecuted even though he was not FPOTUS.

Last edited:
1. You should care if the FBI laid out cover sheets for a photo op. They did and admitted to it and they mixed up which cover sheets went to certain documents and told the court they found them that way.
2. You should care the GSA sent a pallet of boxes to MAL, which we know some of the classified docs were in those boxes.
3. You should care the Biden WH started working with NARA in early 2021 to criminalize Trump for destroying documents before they got the first batch from Trump.
4. You should care about the Presidential Records Act and how that law applies to Trump that allows him to have those document.
5. You should care this was the first time former president, who happens to be the chief political opponent, was indicted for documents he's legally able to have.
6. You should care the FBI misrepresented to the court the evidence they gathered and messed up the ordering of the documents in the boxes, which is essential to the case.
7. You should care about your 1-5 above as it relates to Joe Biden who was not prosecuted even though he was not FPOTUS.
Which evidence has been "thrown out" due to your allegations here?

A: NONE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT