ADVERTISEMENT

“Ouch”

Hawkeyeinsoutherncalifornia

HR All-American
Mar 9, 2017
Van Nuys, California
That was a reality check and brining the Hawks back down .... Good teams find ways to win but this MSU team is absolutely lights out good and I could see the bastards winning not only the BTT but the NCAA Title with a little luck... I do think IOWA has the horses but they simply can’t play any defense... I love Fran but I am starting to feel he’s not the one for Iowa .. but who is? I would try to get Bruce Pearl from Auburn

Reactions: HaydenHawk8
We shot ourselves in the foot. We can't shoot 21% and expect to beat anyone... Plus we suddenly forgot what blocking out was. And MSU figured out how to not foul...amazingly.

That was a reality check and brining the Hawks back down .... Good teams find ways to win but this MSU team is absolutely lights out good and I could see the bastards winning not only the BTT but the NCAA Title with a little luck... I do think IOWA has the horses but they simply can’t play any defense... I love Fran but I am starting to feel he’s not the one for Iowa .. but who is? I would try to get Bruce Pearl from Auburn

Fran actually has recruited pretty decent at the post positions and wings. His downfall is PG recruiting, and until he fixes that we will be a mediocre team.

Can you imagine this team w/a Winston or Frazier type Pg? Damn they would be so much better and be able to attack the pressing defense teams like a MSU.

Fran actually has recruited pretty decent at the post positions and wings. His downfall is PG recruiting, and until he fixes that we will be a mediocre team.

Can you imagine this team w/a Winston or Frazier type Pg? Damn they would be so much better and be able to attack the pressing defense teams like a MSU.
Also need depth that is consistent. The good to great teams can keep it going when reserves come in. Iowa showed what the starters can do, just not enough depth and when guards can’t hit a shot they’re in trouble. They had a lot of shots that when in and out even in the first half and early second half. Hit 50% of those and it may be a different story.

Reactions: HaydenHawk8
acqxrdooi.jpg.cf.jpg

Only a reality check if you’re a dumbass (not directed at you OP) who doesn’t understand college basketball and that if Iowa loses their next 3 they’re still fine.. This fan base is insane. If you want to demand more overall sure I’m ok with that but the game to game swing of final four team to NIT around here when you lose to a top 5 team is mind numbing

Reactions: hawkeyeguy69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT