VansontheMoon44

Scout Team
Nov 26, 2019
Altoona, IA
twitter.com
***DISCLAIMER***
You’ll probably get mad!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫🤫

Man, being on this message board for 6+ months, it is easy to see that this is truly the “cesspool” of Iowa City. It has been one hell of a short ride. I don’t plan on goin anywhere so you all can either get used to my comments and threads, or all just mute me! My initial/maybe knee jerk reactions and maybe a few fun facts that can help you get to know me!:

1) Don't you dare have an opinion or any opposing ideas to @Novakht or any contributing member of HWC - Even if you are one yourself....

2) Don’t you dare have an opinion that is your own that contradicts anything that goes against said “Cesspool!”

3) The “cesspool” is a joke and is run by the circus leader himself, @Novakht

4) Tom Brands is all mighty Jesus himself...And I F’ing second the motion!!!

5) I am not afraid of you guys and your “Bad Boi Internet Persona’s” that you are trying to compensate for your peaking in high school.

6) Keep reading, it gets better!

7) I love Iowa wrestling and only want to see them succeed and stay on top!

8) Contrary to popular belief I am not the enemy.

9) Spending time on past threads throughout the years, I am a breath of fresh air for all of you old farts....Gross, can you guys smell that?! 🤢🤮

10) Hawkeyes should be sending all 10 college representatives to the Senior nationals this weekend for a chance at a Oly redshirt in case of the extreme case that the season is cancelled. Since it’s in our own backyard and we’re not sending but two wrestlers is a damn shame!

11) The HWC showdown is amazing with the exception of 57kg and if you disagree with that, then you don’t know good wrestling. We all want to see Spencer wrestle, but, (and trust me I’m not the only one), we expect the best competition for Spencer! And this is because he is the best at this weight! Regardless of if, “They tried to get an ‘A-Lister,’” or not, they could have done better! Hate me all you want for these thoughts, but deep down you know I’m right.

12) And finally I want to apologize to @Novakht We obviously got off on the wrong foot. I may criticize, but like I said, it’s only for the betterment of the club. I love the Hawks and only want them to succeed. We may disagree but, I want you to know I appreciate what you do for the club.

So that’s me! Love you guys and the cesspool WE ALL produce. I wouldn’t still be here if I didn’t appreciatecha!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

“I’m not ****ing leaving!!!” -Jordan Bellfort (The Wolf of Wallstreet)

***DISCLAIMER***
You’ll probably get mad!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫🤫

Man, being on this message board for 6+ months, it is easy to see that this is truly the “cesspool” of Iowa City. It has been one hell of a short ride. I don’t plan on goin anywhere so you all can either get used to my comments and threads, or all just mute me! My initial/maybe knee jerk reactions and maybe a few fun facts that can help you get to know me!:

1) Don't you dare have an opinion or any opposing ideas to @Novakht or any contributing member of HWC - Even if you are one yourself....

2) Don’t you dare have an opinion that is your own that contradicts anything that goes against said “Cesspool!”

5) I am not afraid of you guys and your “Bad Boi Internet Persona’s” that you are trying to compensate for your peaking in high school.

9) Spending time on past threads throughout the years, I am a breath of fresh air for all of you old farts....Gross, can you guys smell that?! 🤢🤮

10) Hawkeyes should be sending all 10 college representatives to the Senior nationals this weekend for a chance at a Oly redshirt in case of the extreme case that the season is cancelled. Since it’s in our own backyard and we’re not sending but two wrestlers is a damn shame!

11) The HWC showdown is amazing with the exception of 57kg and if you disagree with that, then you don’t know good wrestling. We all want to see Spencer wrestle, but, (and trust me I’m not the only one), we expect the best competition for Spencer! And this is because he is the best at this weight! Regardless of if, “They tried to get an ‘A-Lister,’” or not, they could have done better! Hate me all you want for these thoughts, but deep down you know I’m right.

12) And finally I want to apologize to @Novakht We obviously got off on the wrong foot. I may criticize, but like I said, it’s only for the betterment of the club. I love the Hawks and only want them to succeed. We may disagree but, I want you to know I appreciate what you do for the club.

So that’s me! Love you guys and the cesspool WE ALL produce. I wouldn’t still be here if I didn’t appreciatecha!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

***DISCLAIMER***
You’ll probably get mad!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫🤫

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

tenor.gif

Also, OP just violated board rules by calling someone out who is not a part of the conversation.

I agree with #10...I wanted to see a lot of college Hawks in this tourney. However, with few exceptions (Nov 1, and Lee last year), we rarely see Hawks at the senior level until they are done with college wrestling. I was hoping this would be another exception because of Covid and the late start. At least Max, young and Warner since they aren’t in the Nov 1 card.

The rest of it? Seemed like you started drunk and finished sober. Have you addressed your concerns with Tom yet? He loves input from fans.

You could have just told us you have a hard-on for @Novakht and left it there.
Nah we
I agree with #10...I wanted to see a lot of college Hawks in this tourney. However, with few exceptions (Nov 1, and Lee last year), we rarely see Hawks at the senior level until they are done with college wrestling. I was hoping this would be another exception because of Covid and the late start. At least Max, young and Warner since they aren’t in the Nov 1 card.

The rest of it? Seemed like you started drunk and finished sober. Have you addressed your concerns with Tom yet? He loves input from fans.
Not yet. I’ll be contacting him shortly. Don’t you worry.

It took you two minutes to read that?? Are you literate???

Well yes since i read your "golly josh everybody look at me" statement and then all of the people's comments, who found you either amusing, annoying or asinine ....I found you quite annoying with a heavy hint of asshole. engaging the IGNORE so as to miss your response...

Reactions: Inthecircle
Well yes since i read your "golly josh everybody look at me" statement and then all of the people's comments, who found you either amusing, annoying or asinine ....I found you quite annoying with a heavy hint of asshole. engaging the IGNORE so as to miss your response...
Then ignore me buddy! Stop sniffing my butthole and just get on with your day, ol chap!

Lol aaahhh did I hurt uuurr feelings Mr. Gripp???

Dude relax. I am surely not message board police and opinions are great but try to keep it within the lanes. And I am not going to engage in a back and forth but maybe throttle back just a little. This is probably one of the few boards where personal attacks don’t usually happen. Let’s try and talk about wrestling. Passion is great but let’s keep it a tad more chill. My 2 cents,

Dude relax. I am surely not message board police and opinions are great but try to keep it within the lanes. And I am not going to engage in a back and forth but maybe throttle back just a little. This is probably one of the few boards where personal attacks don’t usually happen. Let’s try and talk about wrestling. Passion is great but let’s keep it a tad more chill. My 2 cents,
lol dude, this board is ONLY about personal attacks. I’ve been apart of this “community” for the past 6 months and that’s all you see. It is very rare that anyone talks about actual wrestling without somebody personally attacking you. It’s ridiculous. So, no, I won’t relax and play nice.

lol dude, this board is ONLY about personal attacks. I’ve been apart of this “community” for the past 6 months and that’s all you see. It is very rare that anyone talks about actual wrestling without somebody personally attacking you. It’s ridiculous. So, no, I won’t relax and play nice.

^ This guy. Smh. After two years on this board I’ve finally found my first ignore. Can’t say I’ll miss ya.

Fair enough. As I said, not going back and forth. But I do know this. You seem to have an issue with about everybody out they with you. I was only saying maybe tone it down a little so a discussion could occur. That’s it. You do what you want obviously. Have a good night.

Fair enough. As I said, not going back and forth. But I do know this. You seem to have an issue with about everybody out they with you. I was only saying maybe tone it down a little so a discussion could occur. That’s it. You do what you want obviously. Have a good night.
I can have a discussion with anyone but I’m not gonna back down to a bunch of internet bullies. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Nobody’s once tried to have a discussion, otherwise I’d discuss.

I can have a discussion with anyone but I’m not gonna back down to a bunch of internet bullies. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Nobody’s once tried to have a discussion, otherwise I’d discuss.

That is totally fair. I haven’t been on the board again until recently. Why don’t you tell me what you want to discuss and we can give it whirl? I will not discuss politics otherwise I am game.

Those pesky internet bullies, hurting people’s feelings every day. It will be okay, they can’t take away your dignity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT