ADVERTISEMENT

“We watched film and saw they couldn’t cover anybody” - re: Iowa defense

How long is a National Championship worth bringing up?? 20 years? 30 years? Cuz you guys aren’t getting another one. Ever. Your best days will ALWAYS be behind you.

As time goes on, you assfücks slide further into an abyss occupied by Kansas and Vanderbilt. Oh wait, Kansas is bowl eligible this year. Well shit, Vanderbilt it is. Ah, sorry, just getting word that they have a bowl bid on the line tomorrow. Welp, that’s awkward.

I wish I could make you see how pathetic you are. Crowing on here after going FOUR and EIGHT. Nobody cares about you.
For more perspective and context, no one playing college football today was even born yet the last time Nebraska won a national title (and in 1997 they didn’t actually win it, they were co-national champs with Michigan). I’d even put all my money on the table saying Nebraska won’t win another one in any of our lifetimes. They’re turning into another Minnesota… won a bunch of national titles many decades ago, but today they’re just another average team that may flirt with a 10 win season every once in a great while. Actually, calling Nebraska an average team is a slap in the face to average teams.

Still, hats off to Nebraska. They came ready to play.

Last edited:
Has Iowa ever been relevant??

Yes. And more relevant than Nebraska been the past 20 years. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed your great season! Congrats on Nebraska’s Super Bowl win vs Iowa! That’s what the Iowa game has become for Nebraska now. Just like Iowa State, it’s your Super Bowl.

Maybe you guys will have a winning record within the next 5 years.

For more perspective and context, no one playing college football today was even born yet the last time Nebraska won a national title (and in 1997 they didn’t actually win it, they were co-national champs with Michigan). I’d even put all my money on the table saying Nebraska won’t win another one in any of our lifetimes. They’re turning into another Minnesota… won a bunch of national titles many decades ago, but today they’re just another average team that may flirt with a 10 win season every once in a great while. Actually, calling Nebraska an average team is a slap in the face to average teams.

I would add that those National Titles were called "Mythical". Nebraska has not sniffed at a chance to actually play a game for the title. Hell, even lowly Iowa has one of those mythical titles.
They need to bring back "Boyd hand out steroids like candy" Eppley to bring them back to relevance.

Meh, let them chirp. They beat the worst Iowa team of the last decade. A crowning achievement amidst the mountain of shit they call a football program.

4-8

Home for the holidays again.

Irrelevancy.

Someday they’ll get it.
This!!, theirs and Iowa St Superbowl.

Yes. And more relevant than Nebraska been the past 20 years. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed your great season! Congrats on Nebraska’s Super Bowl win vs Iowa! That’s what the Iowa game has become for Nebraska now. Just like Iowa State, it’s your Super Bowl.

Maybe you guys will have a winning record within the next 5 years.
Won't happen, Osborn is irrelevant now and can't use players that are wife/girlfriend beaters, alcohol and drug users that don't go to class. Gave that up when they joined the Big 10.

Last edited:

And that included their QB begging the coaches to give them a title in the coaches poll.

Once we were down Jemari Harris, Terry Roberts and Cooper DeJean. Yeah then it’s hard to cover with your 4th string dude cold off the bench.

Funny how we don’t hear from you knuckleheads all season long and now after 7 years you finally won a game… does it still burn inside you that you guys are once again sitting home with your fingers up your asses watching other bigten teams in bowl games? How was that trip to Ireland wanker
You sound angry. I get it, I would hate the world too if I had to be an Iowa fan.

• Haha
Reactions: oldhawk56
-4 wins
-Only Power 5 team to not play in a bowl games since 2017.
-Playing against 2nd and 3rd string DB’s.
-Had not beat Iowa since 2014.

I could go on and on. Have some class.
Here's the deal though: Nebraska, due to their years of football superiority, has a kind of right to laugh at Iowa. I don't make up these football God rules I just follow them. No matter what you say, you are still Iowa. And that is a sad thing to be.

Here's the deal though: Nebraska, due to their years of football superiority, has a kind of right to laugh at Iowa. I don't make up these football God rules I just follow them. No matter what you say, you are still Iowa. And that is a sad thing to be.
Hasn’t Nebraska had more losing seasons than winning seasons since they joined a real conference?

Big 8 was trash. You basically had to play Oklahoma and that was it. Big Ten had 5 teams with a better winning percentage than your 3rd best team in the conference. Must’ve been rough rolling over historically terrible teams like K-State,Kansas and Iowa State. Weird how things changed for you once the Texas teams came over and scholarship and academic standards came around. Here is a neat article for ya https://vault.si.com/vault/1996/01/...-when-such-a-colossus-ruled-the-game-are-over

For whatever reasons, they just can’t help themselves, in one time victory or defeat.

moneyball-talking.gif

Yep….you got me. Lose less than 4 games in a season and then come back to this board to talk smack. Been 19 years since that has happened. That’s what I call football superiority.

Reactions: SconnieAlum
Right. Are Yale and Minnesota still following these “football God rules”?

Nebraska has the most retarded, delusional fan base in the country. It’s unbelievable.

Reactions: kceasthawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT