ADVERTISEMENT

“Yes Iowa is TE U” CBS sports article

The positive tests were while he was at GT. There was an article from this summer when he committed that dove into his situation since leaving GT. All indications point to the idea that he hit bottom after he was booted from GT and has since taken care of his academics and the pot. If he can stay out of trouble, I'm happy to have him. It sounds like he needs football more than football needs him. I hope for his sake he prosper at Nebraska.

Pot isn't a big deal to me, similar to alcohol.

The missing the court date for a speeding ticket thing was dumb. Not sure about the details on that. Hopefully he learned from it.

HockENson. JFC.

Apologies. HOCKENSON!

HockENson. JFC.

I get that you take the name spelling stuff seriously but invoking the name of our Lord and Savior as a result.....:oops:

But I do get that it really frustrates some people.The problem as I see it though...not all of us feel that way. My name is Chad and because of the fast, countryish way I say things, people routinely think I say John or Jack, no clue how. But the point is, unless I'm going to talk to them again and I don't want to embarrass them later...I don't actually correct them because I don't really care.

As far as my last name and spelling, if its not a legal document, so what....but I realise that's just me.

I get that you take the name spelling stuff seriously but invoking the name of our Lord and Savior as a result.....:oops:

But I do get that it really frustrates some people.The problem as I see it though...not all of us feel that way. My name is Chad and because of the fast, countryish way I say things, people routinely think I say John or Jack, no clue how. But the point is, unless I'm going to talk to them again and I don't want to embarrass them later...I don't actually correct them because I don't really care.

As far as my last name and spelling, if its not a legal document, so what....but I realise that's just me.
That is enough. I'm ignoring that clown.

I don't know who YOUR Lord and Savior is. I was referring to MY Lord and Savior, John Franklin Candy.

And seriously - how do supposed Iowa fans not know the name of the Mackey Award winning best tight end in the country who just so happens to have played for Iowa?

giphy.gif

I don't know who YOUR Lord and Savior is. I was referring to MY Lord and Savior, John Franklin Candy.

And seriously - how do supposed Iowa fans not know the name of the Mackey Award winning best tight end in the country who just so happens to have played for Iowa?

giphy.gif

Again, I get it, but how a name is spelled is fairly insignificant to some us and from what I read getting worse.

Reactions: Harbinger273

Dude doesn't exist

Dude doesn't exist

No chance I get sucked into that on this forum, so this will be my only input. You should check the extra- Biblical accounts, meaning Non-Biblical, he is certainly a historical figure. You can question his divinity, but his existence has long been rectified by many sources, Tacitus, Pliny the Younger, Josephus, etc...

Stanford is the only other school that is regularly producing TEs, but if Fant and Hock pan out as they should in the league there is no disputing the title is Iowa's.
Don’t forget Miami. They still have Olsen and Graham, The Jets and Browns starters also currently, saw they’ve had 6 drafted in last 10 years. Notorious Shockey and soldier boy.

Hawkeyes deserve enough respect to at least get their names right. It is not difficult. All their names are readily available. Just do it!

Reactions: Chaserhawk
No chance I get sucked into that on this forum, so this will be my only input. You should check the extra- Biblical accounts, meaning Non-Biblical, he is certainly a historical figure. You can question his divinity, but his existence has long been rectified by many sources, Tacitus, Pliny the Younger, Josephus, etc...
Jesus, you’re dumb

giphy.gif
It was one letter in his name and was a typo. Really not a big deal. It happens.

Reactions: cmhawks99

Christ, Harris!
Major-League-1989-sports-movies-23246459-1280-720.jpg

Amazing how few rated tight ends there are. Believe Rivals had 0 - 5 stars and 8 - 4 stars. That's it for anything above a 3 that was in their top 250. So when signing a 3 star TE that isn't all bad. Most of the 8 guys who are 4 stars signed with basically a team in their state except one kid from illinois going to Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT