ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Hmmm, and those who hung him out to dry say????

Now I never claimed the kid to be a saint and all. Also may have been the first to say I did not like his antics LONG before any of his problems came about. Do not like the "show boating, flexing, dancing, signaling", etc in any sports. That being said, I guess I am now in the minority when it comes to this stuff.

I do understand in todays world, it is about money. Make a play, score a point, get a goal, whatever; jump up and down, dance, do the jive, and get on camera!!!

So here is to hoping he turns it all around and into nothing but good from here on out! This is most important. I am also hoping he steps into 197 and takes out the kid from F*** state!!!

OH HOW GREAT IT WILL BE!!!!!!

Now I never claimed the kid to be a saint and all. Also may have been the first to say I did not like his antics LONG before any of his problems came about. Do not like the "show boating, flexing, dancing, signaling", etc in any sports. That being said, I guess I am now in the minority when it comes to this stuff.

I do understand in todays world, it is about money. Make a play, score a point, get a goal, whatever; jump up and down, dance, do the jive, and get on camera!!!

So here is to hoping he turns it all around and into nothing but good from here on out! This is most important. I am also hoping he steps into 197 and takes out the kid from F*** state!!!

You're ok with him? No way!!!!!!

He’d embrace the son of Satan if he was wearing an I heart Jesus shirt.

Hey I have seen Lucifer...pretty bad ass daughter that would beat any guy in the world at any weight.

Didn't know he had a son.

Anybody else listen to Swedish Satanic Black metal? (crickets chirping). Anyway I was up in Minneapolis for a Cannibal Corpse concert a couple days ago. I'll probably balance things out by going to a Journey concert in Sioux City in a few months.
Holy shit man…going to take the Vienna Boys Choir to balance that out.

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/spo...t-former-oklahoma-state-wrestler/71083425007/

"The young woman who is at the center of this matter has endured in the last year vicious attacks on multiple forms of social media, continuing trauma, blame, harassment, ostracism and indirect threats to her career,” Thomas’ motion stated.

“She has made the very difficult decision after consultation with her family that her further involvement is much less important than her health, a career that she loves and the ugliness and hatred that she encounters and suffers each time this matter progresses into the next step.”

Anybody else listen to Swedish Satanic Black metal? (crickets chirping). Anyway I was up in Minneapolis for a Cannibal Corpse concert a couple days ago. I'll probably balance things out by going to a Journey concert in Sioux City in a few months.
Fun Fact, CC is Jim Carey's favorite band.

Even if he is back it has been a VERY LONG and trying time since he has wrestled competitively. I would think he has a lot of rust to shake off just to get right, let alone get back to his best.

I would suggest tempering expectations for now…

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and el dub
https://www.oklahoman.com/story/spo...t-former-oklahoma-state-wrestler/71083425007/

"The young woman who is at the center of this matter has endured in the last year vicious attacks on multiple forms of social media, continuing trauma, blame, harassment, ostracism and indirect threats to her career,” Thomas’ motion stated.

“She has made the very difficult decision after consultation with her family that her further involvement is much less important than her health, a career that she loves and the ugliness and hatred that she encounters and suffers each time this matter progresses into the next step.”
Strange how she took it this far then dropped it when the rubber was going to meet the road at an actual trial. You would think they would be elated that they finally made it to trial and it was her turn to put him in prison after suffering on social media so long waiting for trial 🧐

Strange how she took it this far then dropped it when the rubber was going to meet the road at an actual trial. You would think they would be elated that they finally made it to trial and it was her turn to put him in prison after suffering on social media so long waiting for trial 🧐
Thankfully no one I know has ever been involved in in anything like this, but superficially, I would think she’d love the opportunity to bury him, have her side be proven in a court of law and shove it in everyone’s face who wronged her.

Regardless, I hope she feels at peace with the situation, and heals/is healed going forward.

Something about walking a mile in another’s shoes would fit here nicely about now, …

Last edited:
Wasnt there something or someone saying he will not meet the required credits for classes based on 2 yrs with no credits? I know nothing on requirements. Just thought i read that in earlier posts.

Some of you can pat yourself on the back.

Antic, huh? Every head-on crash at highway speed can be fatal. AH(ole) Ferrari chose to risk his passenger’s life and that of 56-year-old female stranger by illegally speeding past 3 cars in a no-passing zone over the crest of a hill. Not a harmless act of youthful brashness, but an adult decision to knowingly endanger and risk human lives, all to show worthless bravado. Mere inches of how the metal violently crumpled and twisted were the difference of whether this talking anus crushed the life out of another human being. But for a different highway, A-hole could’ve sped his Durango head-on into your mom, wife, sister, grandmother, or other loved one. All for this self-worshiping, spineless man’s idea of “fun.” Take pride in having the return of the over-punished gamblers strengthen your formidable team. Be ashamed to ever want A-hole near it.

Antic, huh? Every head-on crash at highway speed can be fatal. AH(ole) Ferrari chose to risk his passenger’s life and that of 56-year-old female stranger by illegally speeding past 3 cars in a no-passing zone over the crest of a hill. Not a harmless act of youthful brashness, but an adult decision to knowingly endanger and risk human lives, all to show worthless bravado. Mere inches of how the metal violently crumpled and twisted were the difference of whether this talking anus crushed the life out of another human being. But for a different highway, A-hole could’ve sped his Durango head-on into your mom, wife, sister, grandmother, or other loved one. All for this self-worshiping, spineless man’s idea of “fun.” Take pride in having the return of the over-punished gamblers strengthen your formidable team. Be ashamed to ever want A-hole near it.
I’m not condoning what AJ did but there is a lot of self righteousness going on here. Have you never been a 19 year old idiot kid that makes mistakes? If I were to judge you by the worst things you have done where would you measure up?

And would you be saying the same thing if Iowa was in Penn State’s situation and the Ferrari were heading to PSU? I’m not judging just asking. This is the US CJ system at work…innocent until proven guilty. I don’t condone anything that may or may not have happened but if the kid is legally and academically cleared to wrestle I want to see him in a black singlet.

And would you be saying the same thing if Iowa was in Penn State’s situation and the Ferrari were heading to PSU? I’m not judging just asking. This is the US CJ system at work…innocent until proven guilty. I don’t condone anything that may or may not have happened but if the kid is legally and academically cleared to wrestle I want to see him in a black singlet.
There are people who are young cocky daredevils who are convinced they are invincible and take chances most of us people with more caution and common sense wouldn’t dream of doing. As for the female thing, who knows, but if she had any proof that the jerking off on her thing wasn’t consensual, the trial would be starting now. I hope going through that rough year helped him mature a little and appreciate a second chance in college or MMA.

There are people who are young cocky daredevils who are convinced they are invincible and take chances most of us people with more caution and common sense wouldn’t dream of doing. As for the female thing, who knows, but if she had any proof that the jerking off on her thing wasn’t consensual, the trial would be starting now. I hope going through that rough year helped him mature a little and appreciate a second chance in college or MMA.
Disagree. The pressure that young girl must of felt by the AJ dipshit loyalists must of been ridiculously tough. You hear it all the time that the events happen the way, the woman says, but the pressure and embarrassment from it cracks them. To bad. Would rather see him in jail than in an iowa singlet.

Disagreed . The pressure that young girl must of felt by the AJ dipshit loyalists must of been ridiculously tough. You hear it all the time that the events happen the way, the woman says, but the pressure and embarrassment from it cracks them. To bad. Would rather see him in jail than in an iowa singlet.
If she had a weak case and is complaining of harassment, why not drop the charges months ago and save herself the social media hassle. Why would you put up with this harassment, patiently wait for the trial, then when the time comes for you to put the legal hammer down, you suddenly throw in the towel? Something stinks . Remember people all across the country wanted the Duke Lacrosse players to rot in prison as much as you guys wanted AJ tossed in prison. There was only one problem, when they went to trial the truth came out that the bitch was lying. I’ll take him in an Iowa singlet and see were it goes. It may all be a moot point if he will never qualify academically

I appreciate everyone's deep perspective of this situation.

Respectfully,
Trevor Bauer
Bingo. Maybe AJ is guilty as sin, idk. But Bauer was guilty in the public eye in the same way, and we just saw how that played out for him.
Regardless, AJ better take note of what transpired and be damn sure his decision making is sound from now on!

If she had a weak case and is complaining of harassment, why not drop the charges months ago and save herself the social media hassle. Why would you put up with this harassment, patiently wait for the trial, then when the time comes for you to put the legal hammer down, you suddenly throw in the towel? Something stinks . Remember people all across the country wanted the Duke Lacrosse players to rot in prison as much as you guys wanted AJ tossed in prison. There was only one problem, when they went to trial the truth came out that the bitch was lying. I’ll take him in an Iowa singlet and see were it goes. It may all be a moot point if he will never qualify academically
Sounds like something a rapist would say

Reactions: Stephen Hawk King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT