ADVERTISEMENT

2015 BB Recruiting

USAFhawk

HR All-State
Dec 10, 2001
Listening to the APC Radio show this afternoon Coach Heller said they were only going to take a few 2014 guys, but would have a big 2015 class. He said they have gotten off to a good start with 3 of the best instate recruits already verbally committed. I know of two, Cole Baker and Chris Comito anybody know the third?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What do you know about cole baker? Heard some good things just not much?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Heller also has a verbal commitment from an Illinois 2015 LHP... PREP BASEBALL REPORT commented:

Team Illinois came in with a lot of hoopla for the Midwest Future Games, but went 0-3 despite having excellent positional play. One pitcher who emerged from the event as a high-interest prospect is the 6-foot-5, 185-pound Shimp. With his long, athletic frame, Shimp is an extremely projectable left-hander with an easy, loose arm. His fastball topped at 85 mph, sitting in the 83-84 range, with a lot more in the tank, it seems. He showed feel for three pitches and, best of all, had knowledge of the strike zone. He worked two scoreless innings and struck out three.

Originally posted by USAFhawk
Listening to the APC Radio show this afternoon Coach Heller said they were only going to take a few 2014 guys, but would have a big 2015 class. He said they have gotten off to a good start with 3 of the best instate recruits already verbally committed. I know of two, Cole Baker and Chris Comito anybody know the third?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I am excited about Heller
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Sounds like a 2015 class of 16-17 players eventually recruited.
This post was edited on 12/6 10:33 PM by Hawkeyefan0812

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT