ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Recruiting Notes

Apr 8, 2003
I've been trying to check in with as many prospects as possible that are remaining on our Recruiting Board to get the latest news on where things stand as we get closer to Iowa's big 6/22 official visit weekend.

Here are some random notes I've gathered this week that didn't really need a thread of their own.

Mosai Newsom tells me his next visit will be an unofficial to Michigan State sometime in the next two weeks. Right now, Newsom doesn't plan to take any of his official visits this summer and still wants to wait until the fall before making any decisions.

Nick Henrich tells me he's still in the process of scheduling his official visits. Iowa has invited him to attend their big 6/22 weekend, but he's still checking if he'll be able to make it.

Dane Belton made an unofficial visit to Ohio State yesterday, but no offer from the Buckeyes at this point. Belton will be taking an unofficial to Indiana later this week and then has official visits scheduled for Pittsburgh on 6/15 and then Iowa 6/22.

Breece Hall told me he has no official visits scheduled yet.

Isaiah Azubuike told me he has no official visits scheduled yet.

Josh DeBerry told me he has no official visits scheduled yet. He said he's still in contact with Iowa, but not as regularly as some other schools.

Chris Hickman's mom told me Chris is visiting his dad (who I believe lives in Texas) so his college visits are kind of on hold for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News