ADVERTISEMENT

Any of youz own a outdoor pizza oven?

Sorry to disagree. It takes 15 minutes to get it to 800 degrees. I have never burned up the gaskets. Besides they are 20 dollars to replace. I use have wood and half charcoal. To each their own.
Well, there is no wrong answer, just delicious food. To each their own, indeed.

Reactions: ericram
DO NOT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON AN OUTDOOR PIZZA OVEN.

For less than $75 bucks, you can buy some bricks and slate from home depot or the like, and build one like my buddy did. no mortar required. just stack up the bricks appropriately.

Reactions: Tenacious E
DO NOT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON AN OUTDOOR PIZZA OVEN.

For less than $75 bucks, you can buy some bricks and slate from home depot or the like, and build one like my buddy did. no mortar required. just stack up the bricks appropriately.
That's a pretty cool idea. I have a spot off my patio I could do something like that... Found a video. Looks so easy that Homer Simpson I could do it.

Reactions: Aardvark86
That's a pretty cool idea. I have a spot off my patio I could do something like that... Found a video. Looks so easy that Homer Simpson I could do it.

My buddy's gets to 750 without too much problem. My daughter built one too. It really makes fantastic pizza. good char on the crust, etc.

Might take a little trial and error - if you don't have the spacing right your slate can crack, but hey, it's really cheap replacement cost.

I have an indoor one that is specially made for wood fired pizzas. It can cook about 5-6 at a time. It's pretty low maintenance and requires very little cleanup. It's called Basta.

basta_furnace.jpg
Ditto, their house made salsicchia is fire.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT