ADVERTISEMENT

*****Any one up for discussion on who the new OC might be? Haven’t seen much chatter. Let’s make this official*****

RagnarLothbrok

HR All-American
Apr 4, 2023
There’s speculation about some dude named Johns. Could be a major upgrade from the moldy, rotten, maggot-infested puss-oozing from infected skunk ass turd sandwich we’ve witnessed the past few years. Any one else hear or read anything?

In all seriousness I wanted to link this article because it pulls no punches in describing just how ridiculous the enablement of the Brian Ferentz disaster was.

Reactions: Drinkin Buddy
Will Charlie Iowa fan actually get to kick the football this season? Or will Lucy Ferentz jerk it away at the last second again? Only 8 more months til we find out.

Is there anything more accurate than this statement from the article?

Look. It does not matter if I think Johns is a massive upgrade over Brian Ferentz or not. Really anything on God's green earth would be an upgrade over one of the most shameless examples of nepotism we have seen in the 21st century

Is there anything more accurate than this statement from the article?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

There’s speculation about some dude named Johns. Could be a major upgrade from the moldy, rotten, maggot-infested puss-oozing from infected skunk ass turd sandwich we’ve witnessed the past few years. Any one else hear or read anything?

In all seriousness I wanted to link this article because it pulls no punches in describing just how ridiculous the enablement of the Brian Ferentz disaster was.

The premium board, which I do not get, has an article with a new name for the OC search. Does anyone know who that might be. (I signed up for the premium board once but found most of it a rehash and similar to the football forum so quit it)

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
The premium board, which I do not get, has an article with a new name for the OC search. Does anyone know who that might be. (I signed up for the premium board once but found most of it a rehash and similar to the football forum so quit it)
It sounds it may not be John’s. My guess if true is that he is not the bobble head KF wants him to be.

Reactions: DewHawk
It sounds it may not be John’s. My guess if true is that he is not the bobble head KF wants him to be.
I hope this Bobble head nickname sticks , very fitting when We see the same route trees , play calls and Deacon is behind center going forward . Because the longer this goes and with the reports coming out this is becoming the more realistic outcome, No good OC is going to take the job and be shackled by Kirk, Career suicide.

Quit beating around the bush

I'm prepared to be dissapointed. Sad part is i have tomorrow off and if there is an announcement I will watch it just to confirm my disappointment.

I'm prepared to be dissapointed. Sad part is i have tomorrow off and if there is an announcement I will watch it just to confirm my disappointment.
We are going to find out fairly soon how much Kirk is willing to evolve. My sneaking suspicion is you are probably going to be proven correct.

Reactions: ButtersHawk

I remember it being so much worse you make it not seem so bad.

Will Charlie Iowa fan actually get to kick the football this season? Or will Lucy Ferentz jerk it away at the last second again? Only 8 more months til we find out.
I guess that I was wrong about the 8 months to find out thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT